Workouts,Fitness, & Health

MCPO Mayh3m

Hey everyone,

I've recently found working out and such is rather enjoyable.

I've been doing some Cardio and basic exercises (pushups, JJ, etc.).

What kind of Workouts do you do, or what kind of things do you like to do to stay fit?

Discuss anything and all things Workout, Fitness, and Health.

(just remember to keep it clean)

TM3

Let's see, in the mornings i start off with a 2 mile run around the 9 acres of land we own to wake me up from sleeping and being groggy.

After that i come back to the house and get a chair. I put my feet up in the chair and my hands on the ground, and do push ups. By the way, using the chair and having your feet higher then your shoulders tends to work the arm muscles more then a regular push up. I do this until i hit about 150, and when that gets easier i do more.

After the pushups i do about 80-100 pullups on the bars outside that i have, and due to the earlier pushups 80-100 is about all of these i can take before my arms flail like dead roots lol.

Once i have done the pushups and pullups, i go inside and work on situps which i can do about 120 of before the floor starts killing my back. After all that is done, i get a shower and relax until lunch time. I eat, then do it all over again and the same with dinner.

Btw, you can use this guys videos as well. Hes funny and gives great tips!

http://www.youtube.com/user/scooby1961

i go and punch my punching bag for about 30 min, after that i go for a run around the block and when im done with that i do some push ups, the amount of push ups i do is always different it depends on how i feel but i normally do about 25.

im 6' and about 230lbs

i do a run now, but, i used to do loads of physio and weights and stuff, but, i stopped now as i prefer running.

i can run a good mile before stopping, but, i only started a month ago, but im improving quick.

Awesome. I am wanting to begin running here soon, however it is rather cold (19*F) here in Germany.

EDIT: Just realized I passed 400 posts! ^_^

i do a run now, but, i used to do loads of physio and weights and stuff, but, i stopped now as i prefer running.

i can run a good mile before stopping, but, i only started a month ago, but im improving quick.

Do as i do biggles. Run through wooded areas where there is a good bit of uneven terrain. It helped me improve very rapidly, as you have to constantly adjust to it. But then again.. most of my family is marines so i tend to go on runs with them when their around which usually ends up in the woods and since i have legs like a deer i always win.

My workout usually consists of 200 4 count push-ups, followed by 150 4 count situps with my feet underneath a weight, then I do calisthenics for about an hour, then I start with weight lifting. After weight lifting I trade off on sets of 100 4 count pushups and situps. About 8 sets of each. Then I run for about a mile as fast as I can, and hit the showers. :D

• 1 month later...