The Old MLG Teams.

Mr Biggles

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is Str8 still together? I heard a rumor that Mikwen left.

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure, I know for sure that he's running games with Classic now because at the UGP LAN in Chicago this weekend he played with them and won the tournament. I'm not entirely sure he is not on Str8, because Ninja was playing with Classic as well for the tournament, and there really hasn't been discussion about him leaving str8.... yet. However, I really don't see Ninja and Mikwen splitting up, they have been teaming together for forever and their playing styles complement each others so well. However, I really don't think Str8 will ever permanently disband, whenever you have a veteran pro like T2 on the team you are bound to attract from other pro vets to hotshot rookies. The only way that Str8 Rippin will ever go down is if T2 loses interest in the game and quits halo, or joins another team.

Edit: Maybe ask Biggles directly he's a bit more knowlegable than I am, I asked the question a few days ago and I'm still not entirely sure. I'm an avid MLG follower, however I have NO clue when it comes to this topic if Mikwen isn't on Str8 anymore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...