Halo 4 medal ideas

GODSABOMINATION

Id like too see some new medals like flag spree

Maybe if u beat down five ppl in a row! But nothing like the regular sprees ( killing spree , killing frenzy) jus something similar to that! I think itll be cool wht are your medal ideas! I have alot of ideas lol!!! Id also like for them to add the accuracy % from halo 2 me as a fan i liked lil things like tht

They should rename assist sprees: 5 is "Kill stolen," 10 is "bad luck," 15 is "True Wingman" and getting 20 assists in a game gets you "Real friend."

Headshot medals, non-sniper: 5 is "Headcase," 10 is "In the crosshairs," 15 is "Pew Pew Pew"

10 headshots with a sniper is "BOOM headshot!"

Deathstreaks: 5 is "Bad luck," 10 is "Shooting blanks," 15 is "Plastic guns."

Beatdowns: 5 is "Strong arm," 10 is "HULK SMASH," 15 is "Falcon punch!"

Oh, 3 flag caps in a game is "All your base"

I think those are some fun medals.

• Like 2

This is an awesome idea bro! Cant beleive i didnt think of this before...

How about a medal for shooting down an aircraft- This is my AAA

Midair assassination- skydiver

2+ kills with one shot- Save the Ammo!!!

100 multiplayer kills without dying- UnMother*******Beliveable! Seriously if your get 100 kills without dying you deserve to hear this!

Wow you guys are really creative there are alot of ideas! I would love if they added assasinations for each weapon u assasinate with its a diff animation! Also headshot spree! I would love this maybe if u get 15 headshots in a row youll get a headshot honcho! I havent thought about 10 headshot spree! Keep them coming guys i like all the input

They should rename assist sprees: 5 is "Kill stolen," 10 is "bad luck," 15 is "True Wingman" and getting 20 assists in a game gets you "Real friend."

Headshot medals, non-sniper: 5 is "Headcase," 10 is "In the crosshairs," 15 is "Pew Pew Pew"

10 headshots with a sniper is "BOOM headshot!"

Deathstreaks: 5 is "Bad luck," 10 is "Shooting blanks," 15 is "Plastic guns."

Beatdowns: 5 is "Strong arm," 10 is "HULK SMASH," 15 is "Falcon punch!"

Oh, 3 flag caps in a game is "All your base"

I think those are some fun medals.

I think a 15 death streak should be "Shootin' Blanks" and 10 should be "Plastic Guns". And 3 flag caps could be "Hat Trick" like in soccer or hockey.

I think a 15 death streak should be "Shootin' Blanks" and 10 should be "Plastic Guns". And 3 flag caps could be "Hat Trick" like in soccer or hockey.

Well "shooting blanks" and "plastic guns" are interchangeable. But 3 flag caps should definitely be "Hat trick," great idea! Then maybe 5 caps would be "All your base." Because more internet memes is always better :D

As long as most medals are difficult to obtain that wont be a problem. Maybe we could change to a Pin and medal system. That way, small things like lasers, headshots, beatdowns, etc are pins and are easy to get, while flag captures, bomb plants, killing sprees are medals and are hard to get.

• Like 1

ehhh rockets are really too easy to get kills with. Atleast with the other power weapons you cant 1 hit kill with ease in every situation.

There should deffinitly be a medal for suicide-killing an enemy. Like nading yourself to kill the enemy. Not sure what to call it though.

If 'Nades are still going to be able to do collision damage, there should be a medal for killing an enemy with a direct impact - I think they're capable of doing headshot damage too, so perhaps there could be a separate one for that?

Perhaps they could be called 'Tapping Out' and 'Not the Face!', or something.

• Like 1