I want to know you better

Ardent Prayer

Ardent here.

I have been here since August and It was a pleasure to meet you all. Since then we have made great friends! But I never got to you know you all that well. Tell me about yourself. If you don't know me all that well, then:

I'm Brandon. I'm 13 years old and is in the 8th Grade. I'm joining Jr. Varsity Football next years for my school's team: The Costa Mesa Mustangs. If you wanna check out my school, go to Google Earth and just type in 'Costa Mesa High School'. I've been playing Halo since I was 7. Since I got Halo CE, I saw the trailer to Halo 2 and I was all like OMGWTFBBQ. Since then I've been a Halo Fanatic. I hope 343 does a great job keeping Halo in our sights!!

• Like 2

My name is David, and i'm in the sixth grade (Turning 12 Feb.) Don't under estimate me though. I can be awesome,and a ****. We're already freinds anyways. I played Halo:CE when i was 3-ish. and got my first Xbox when i was 3-ish too. My first games-Halo:CE,Halo:2,spider-man 2,star wars battlefroont. And i from there...Loved games with bloody space battles. And Halo is my true love! :awesome:

My name is Zackary. I'm 15 and I'm in the 9th grade. I'm home-schooled, so gaming is my P.E. I love to read novels and to play sports with others.

The very first time i played halo i loved from the first kill. I pray that 343 industries does great with the Halo series.

I don't really feel comfortable revealing too much about myself, but here's the gist of it. I am a retired U.S. Marine, I got a medical discharge due to an irreparably torn ITB. I was an 0811, which is a Field Artillery Canon Crewman, however we mostly acted as grunts on our deployments. I've been deployed to Afghanistan, got a Combat Action Ribbon. That's pretty much all I'm willing to reveal at this point in time. :)

• Like 6

Well, I guess I'll start with saying that that yes, I'm obviusly a Halo fan, but that's all I ever play. ....at all XD I'm 15 and have been playing Halo since I was about 6 and have been stuck with it ever since. I am a Christian Baptist, play Trumpet on Sundays for Worship, and Guitar on Wednesday nights for my Youth Group. (I also arrange the chairs/tables in the sanctuary)

Main/Music

I live in Tennessee, have a huge passion for music, love graphic design, Science, and in-depth thinking. XD (I overthink EVERYTHING, and usually have more to say about the most simple things than most people just because of how I think in many different perspectives/ways) I play a few musical instruments, and can play many more. My main instrument is Trumpet. I play it in marching band, concert band, jazz band, brass choir, sometimes for my church on Sunday mornings, and will soon be joining a Brass quintet with my girlfriend and some of my best friends. I also play Guitar. Although I only took for one month, I managed to be the only person that made the electric guitar position in my youth groups praise band, which I just tried out and made it this last Wednesday. I will be playing every Wednesday night for the 7th-12th graders at my church. Piano. My mom is a vocal and Piano teacher, and has a degree in music. Although she didn't teach me Piano, I picked it up relatively quite easily. I also know how to play many other Brass instruments, and can also play some on the drums, but haven't gotten much chance to be around a drum set. I know I could teach myself relatively easily, but can't cause I don't have a drum set. Loll.

p.s. -My sisters are also studying to become band directors :D

Design

I also have a passion for design. I have had Adobe Photoshop cs4 for about 3 years, but never really picked it up until about a year after I got it. I am progressing in my skills with Photoshop and graphic design in general, and hope to some day be a graphic artist/concept artist for Bungie, 343 Industries, Pixar, etc. I might also want to do something like be a band director, or a design satellites/probes for NASA.

*If you would like to see my Photoshop album on Facebook and promise not to send me a friend request, you can click

here to view it.*

• Like 1

Sup. My name is Chuck Testa. jk.

haha, nah. My name is John, I am 20, I moved to Germany with my family almost 2 years ago. I am starting college on the 16th of this month.

I have an awesome girlfriend. I love her. I am trying hard to get a job. I love music, video games, and God. (I am a Christian)

Anything else you want to know just pm me. ;)

• Like 1

Again RANMAN. I swear you are talking about me! I'm 15 (well, almost), I live in Tennessee, I just got into my churches youth band, I play lots of instruments. I'm homeschooled. This is weird! I want to be an aerospace engineer at NASA. In fact, I'm doing this thing with them called INSPIRE. It's this online NASA learning program thing. There's like 2,400 people in the US that get in. It's pretty cool. (off topic).

Anyways, I love Halo. I'm a huge fan. I've read all the books, seen all the footage, and played all the games. I'm really into Minecraft. I've modded the heck out of it.

I get way to mad at video games. If I end on a bad game or if the other team is playing cheap, I'll be in a bad mood all day. But if I end on a great game, I'm mister happy face for the rest of the day.

I hate school (who doesn't). I've had to take 3 IQ tests (they suck). And I have been one teacher's pet, and the others worst nightmare (building skyscrapers out of anything found in the supply drawer is apperantly frowned on by teachers).

Yeah. I don't want to share too much for all you creeps out there so... Yeah.

The end.

• Like 3

Halo Fan since Halo came out. Call me Donut, i'm 17, born on June 12th, 1994, I live in Michigan, in my last year of High School, moving on to College later this year, I make Machinimas, have a lot of friends in school, plan on directing/acting in movies after College and if that doesn't work, then a MLB player.... I love to play a lot of sports, Basketball, Baseball, Football sometimes. I'm good at acting when I'm not laughing my *** off. Have been in a few, relationships, and plan on getting in another one. *Wink* *Wink*. Let's see, what else, hmm, HMMMMMMM, I'm Christian, my name is ________. Lol you will never find out. (Jason). No, I do not kill people in the middle of the night lurking around the streets killing teens. LOL. I'm a nice guy, but when you cross me, :laser: That's about it. Questions?! Oh yeah, I'm American and Mexican. PROBLEM?! 8) B)

• Like 2

Hi, my name is Ashlynn and I am 18 years old. I play the acoustic guitar and I am learning electric.. I play Xbox (duhh!!!), like to jog, listen to music and lots of other things (if you want to know more PM me :) ). My favourite food is toaster stroodles, I love to sing.. Though i'm not that good... My favourite band of all-time, ever is Skillet!!! I'm not sure if i'm going to University this year or not.. But I want to either be a music artist (solo, sing, acoustic) or join a band (electric guitarist). I have never had a family or been in a relationship.. But I hope that changes... Oh and I'm very emotional, and tend to cry alot..

Also I enjoy going a few rounds with my punching bag. ;)

And I have a knack for correcting grammer..

That's about it... Oh and I live in Canada, eh? ^^

Want to talk? PM me anytime. :)

• Like 4

My name is John, I am 15 and I am not American.

My birthday is in November 8th, I am in highschool right now.

I love Metal and Hard rock, Always liked that kind of music

Since I was a kid I have always been really involved with gaming, started playing Halo 1 with my brothers (I have 2 we are the same age and the same lol).

I was in Kung Fu for 2 years really liked it, but I didnt have time to study,so I stopped.

Phisically, I am tall and a bit skinny, Black hair and brown eyes, I use glasses.

My name is John, I am 15 and I am not American.

My birthday is in November 8th, I am in highschool right now.

I love Metal and Hard rock, Always liked that kind of music

Since I was a kid I have always been really involved with gaming, started playing Halo 1 with my brothers (I have 2 we are the same age and the same lol).

I was in Kung Fu for 2 years really liked it, but I didnt have time to study,so I stopped.

Phisically, I am tall and a bit skinny, Black hair and brown eyes, I use glasses.

My birthday Is November 7!!!

One of my best friends since the 4th grade's burthday is on November 9th XD Mine's on the 25th. Btw, I'm 5'9, 133 pounds, and skinny but have muscle. (Didn't want you to think that Im skinny like skinny-skinny. I didnt have very much muscle in the 5th-7th grade and would get made fun of for it, so the summer of my 7th grade year I started my 'gamer workout'. XD In between any game of Halo I'd play I'd do 25 push ups. This doesn't seem like much, but I'd play for a while. XD ...I no longer get made fun of. ...at all. XD)

I'm Marcus, i'm 23 years old, and i live in California. i love Halo, Star wars, and Battlestar Galactica but out of them all Star wars is the best, i have a clone trooper helmet that i like to ware when i'm bored lol( as seen in my Profile pic). my favorite TV shows are Battlestar Galactica, The Walking Dead, and Futurama.

My names's Jarred. I'm 15 and a Sophomore. I'm Filipino and Puerto Rican :D I played football all of middle school but I've been lazy to join for high school. I'll probably play again in my Junior year. Wide receiver baby :awesome:

My FAVORITE thing to do is skateboard. It's my passion, and I feel like nothing exists when I skate. Except me and my board. Like all my worries and stress is just gone.

I've been playing video games since I was 4, when my father introduced me to the NES(Nintendo Entertainment System). Ever since, I've been hooked to video games. The first Bungie game I've over played was Oni.

I'm in my high school's JROTC unit. Most people think it's a nerdy class or it's for people who like to 'play army'. It's more than that though. I don't want to ramble on about what it is in this post though. Just shoot me a pm if you're interested. I'm currently in the Honor Guard for my JROTC unit.

After high school I plan on joining the Marine Corps. Trying to figure on whether I should enlist or go to Norwich University for ROTC and graduate as a 2nd Lt.

I do A LOT of community service. In my freshman year, I clocked in almost 200 hours. That's a lot. Most people can't stand doing 1 hour of community service.

I feel like I'm typing too much, so I'll just stop here (:

I don't really feel comfortable revealing too much about myself, but here's the gist of it. I am a retired U.S. Marine, I got a medical discharge due to an irreparably torn ITB. I was an 0811, which is a Field Artillery Canon Crewman, however we mostly acted as grunts on our deployments. I've been deployed to Afghanistan, got a Combat Action Ribbon. That's pretty much all I'm willing to reveal at this point in time. :)

Also very creepy... Possibly perverted..