Ranks In Halo Reach

Ardons Sword

People are starting loss intrest in halo reach every day.

What should 343 do to get more people and stay playing it?

Ninja an MLG Pro have talked about how to keep it alive and get more people to play it.

Click on the link below to watch Ninja talks about Reach Ranks and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohMtRr-ywh0

I agree what he´s saying, bungie have taking away ranking playlist from Reach one of the most played, enjoy and challenging lists.

They should make it similar to Halo 2 & 3 so people dont need to get match up with newbies (noobs) to meet better people, get better and you have to fight for your rank.

Best regard:

Fredric Ardons Sword Persson

Again with this garbage video. no offense to you, OP, but the guys in this video have absolutley no idea what they are talking about. I've watched this video before and commented on it in another thread from about 2 months ago. it was fail then, and is still fail now. nothing this loser states in the video is correct or has any idea how the game mechnaics work. He just goes on his fail rant trying to act as if he knows how the mechanics work on the core engine level.

If you want to get into a discussion about these things really work, or why they operate the way they do, then it's me directly you need to apoint questions to...not some loser douches in their moms basement with a ****ty camcorder.

Elusiv, if you're gonna be apart of this site treat the members with respect. TwinReaper is no random. You can't correct something you believe to be incorrect with a wrong doing. Not trying to start ANYTHING, but that's hypocritical. Just treat everyone with respect, and everyone will treat you with respect. If they don't and they get bad enough to deserve it, then you can report someone. Just thought I'd let you know, @RANMAN10

• Like 1

Don't even bother trying to help this little ****. He's officially on my "list", end of story. This little spaz-tastic turd of a girl-boy hybrid is obviously so deluted with himself and rank in Halo, that he seriously believes being good at a game dictates how well you have gained success and respect in life. Hey tool bag....let me know how that high rank in Arena pays off when your looking for that promotion from gas pump attendant to car wash attendant.

• Like 1

First, this video only appeals to a minority of players. Second, Halo Reach doesn't need new changes, because Halo 4 will be coming out in less than a year. Third, to assume that you speak for the majority of players is a huge mistake, and to assume that your view is shared by the majority of players is an even bigger one.

uhhh not sure where all the hate is coming from but I guess I'll try to return it to the OP.

I think ranks should return with halo4 and not be an update in Reach. Its really frustrating to not be matched up with people at my skill level. I want to play close intense games, those are generally the ones I remember even if I win or lose. Reach barely ever allows that to happen because I have to randomly play with players who are both better and worst than I am. Most games are blow outs since alot of people team and bad players appear to be stacked together, which causes people to leave.

I really just want to play those intense and fun games again, I dont even really care about getting a 50.

Dunno why you guys are calling out Ninja, what hes saying in that vid is how most people feel, especially the MLG crowd. They are really frustrated with playing against people who arent at their level. They want the same intense game I want and fought for it.