A plea to Battlefield 3 players

SuperIntendant

This is a plea the Battlefield 3 players. Please spot your targets. There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't. It gets you extra points and it helps your team. All you have to do is move your left thumb half an inch to the right, press down, and then return your thumb to the thumb stick. I don't feel like going into detail with this so I will stop it there. Thank you for your time :).

I do it anyway, broseph.

Should have posted this in the EAUK Battlefield 3 forums (AKA Mordor, AKA the Black Hole of Negativity), that's the best/worst place to go for all your BF3 needs and complaints. :turned:

I already use Battlelog for Battlefield stuff. I'll check it out though :)

• 2 weeks later...

I do spot enemies, but i hate it when others just don't! it could mean the diff between life and death for a guy in a jet, or mabye an enemy sniper could take your mates head off and he didn't spot the sniper, so you cant see him, then you get shot. I 100% agree with youm people need to spot more!

• 2 weeks later...

This is a plea the Battlefield 3 players. Please spot your targets. There is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't. It gets you extra points and it helps your team. All you have to do is move your left thumb half an inch to the right, press down, and then return your thumb to the thumb stick. I don't feel like going into detail with this so I will stop it there. Thank you for your time :).

I've spotted just about every enemy i can find.

• 3 weeks later...