HALO REACH SERVER IS UNAVAILABLE!

WETCOAST99

Hey I've posted so many topics on the waypoint forums that my name is on every page! It's impossible to contact 343! Bungie had way better contact service! 343 makes me sad that I can't play halo and I just bought the new map packs! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

You should wait for someone to reply to your topic instead of flooding their message boards with topics. You can't and won't get your money back, but you will need to be patient. Try checking your internet connection or something. I can play Reach just fine.

gave a potential fix for this before.

for starters you've not even told us what your playing with. i.e. a wired or wireless connection.

wireless connection - try hooking up to your modem/router with an ethernet cable. i had the same problem as you. i did this and my game plays smoother than a baby's backside.

wired connection - no clue :D

My server has been done for the past 3 months. I have tried everything, I even tried xbox.com and they didn't they know anything. My internet and xbox connection are fine, no problems with that cause I can play other games online. This is getting fustrating and stupid. I want my Halo back, i love doing the matchmaking. I am with Telus and live in Alberta, I have a wireless connection, and it was working great before. I don't know what else to try.

From here on out when a member comes in here with this type of complaint there is a geed chance they are having what Twin referred to as a wrong value in an "IP Range" setting on the Live incoming and outgoing server. Please refer them to Twin tech thread and let these players know we will support them in there efforts to play on Reach or Halo 3 just as we do.

What if this was happening to you?

From here on out when a member comes in here with this type of complaint there is a geed chance they are having what Twin referred to as a wrong value in an "IP Range" setting on the Live incoming and outgoing server. Please refer them to Twin tech thread and let these players know we will support them in there efforts to play on Reach or Halo 3 just as we do.

What if this was happening to you?

I thought it was actually starting to happen to me too, because one day one Xbox LIVE it said "some xbox live content is temporarily unavailable" so I got really anxious. Turns out though It had nothing to do with Halo: Reach. And the content that was unavailable came back within an hour. So, I'm pretty happy now.