uh, hi, i'm new to this site.

Doll

alright, here it goes, i'm new to the site, thought i would join, see if there was a beta sign up, and just because i plan on buying halo 4. I'm Doll, not my real name, i do fanfiction, art, and well, the rest is on my profile. i have been playing halo since my dad bought the first on on the pc, i wanted to read the books, but never had the time, or money to do so, i mean just recently a friend gave me all the books of the 'Republic Commando' series. I have a RT account, by the same name, and a RvBfics account by the same name. i plan on playing TOR, i played the beta and i can't get enough of it! XD. other than that.

http://www.fanfictio...eprincessyunara (thats my fanfiction account.)

http://figment.com/u...486-Diano-Hatch my figment.

http://fireangelrena.deviantart.com/ DA

nice to meet all of you, and i hope we get along well =3

• Like 1

Hmm, I think someone tried to start one up like a month ago but it never got going.

oh thats sad, =( i wanted to do a rvb rp, or one with the freelancers, but is seems no one is interested in rps or...it was just made wrong *shrugs*

Welcome, it's always nice to see new people here.

P.S. If your location is Reach, did you manage to survive the glassing? lol, hope you like it here! ;)

wasnt part of the fall, came back everynow and then to scavange lol.

• Like 1

There are a few 'roleplays' here.

Welcome to the community. I am Monitor 819 Impetuous Repercussion of this installation.

alright, just wondering, never really saw any and i didn't want to start one that would die.

hi, thank you, i'm Doll, (which is one oc, Cali which is in my siggy, is another) its nice to meet you

Welcome to the forums, you seem like you are adapting quickly and seem very nice and thoughtful. As for role-plays, we need a nice one. There are a few fan-fictions but i want there to be more, if we get enough, we can add a section for them. If you ever need a book, i have thousands of e-books i can lend you for pc/mac/kindle/whatver, just private message me.

Welcome to the forums, you seem like you are adapting quickly and seem very nice and thoughtful. As for role-plays, we need a nice one. There are a few fan-fictions but i want there to be more, if we get enough, we can add a section for them. If you ever need a book, i have thousands of e-books i can lend you for pc/mac/kindle/whatver, just private message me.

thanks, but don't tell anybody this, i got a reputation to hold lol. well, i can add what i have, and i'll make an RP....also....your the best...ever...of all time.

thanks, but don't tell anybody this, i got a reputation to hold lol. well, i can add what i have, and i'll make an RP....also....your the best...ever...of all time.

You just sorta told a lot of people, whatever it means. If not, including me.

also, my mom thinks i'm evil, however she laughs when she says it, then shakes her head and says "if only you could use your powers for good"

Also, that's some pretty funny stuff right there. I guess our moms have somewhat something in common. lol

You just sorta told a lot of people, whatever it means. If not, including me.

Also, that's some pretty funny stuff right there. I guess our moms have somewhat something in common. lol

lol, i guess i have...

thanks, yeah, does your mom play video games with you too?

We used to all play Rock band together... My mom sang, my dad played bass, I was lead guitar. My uncle was drummer sometimes. We were #1 in the world in score on a lot of songs.

nice. my mom and i played halo 2 and dw, sw together, it was so much fun, dad played sport games, and fps, he played Cod with my sister