Halo in life.

QuinntinteranC

In school we had to make a parody of the 12 Days of Christmas and I did mine on halo. (12 indexes, 11 overshields,

10 firebombs,9 spike grenades, 8 i don't remembers, 7 jackal shields, 6 needler needles, 5 plasma 'nades, 4 m6d's, 3

frag grenades, 2 energy swords, and halo ce.)

• Like 1

In seventh grade I PROMISE YOU I WAS BEING CHASED by the number 117. Any time I would check the time, it would always be X : 17. In my classes we had numbers, and I was always number 17. My Math books ID Number was 117, I had a Language Arts Workshop booklet that randomly had 117 written on the side of it, and one day in lunch I dropped my fork on the ground, and when I bent over to pick it up and throw it away I saw a divider tab (Like the dividers that you put in binders. I found the part that you would write what section the divider would be-...dividing. XD) and when I picked it up and turned it over, all it said was 117. ...on a divider.

Every single time I'm looking at a clock it says 117. or out of alot of numbers the only number I notice is 117, its hardwired in my brain!! :s And I was looking at Military body armor the other day, and couldn't stop thinking of the Marines :) also got a thoguth stuck in my head of making some kind of Spartan armor shaped Kevlar armor..... would be sweet, very hot but very effective if that prb was taken care of :) god I want some!! Hell, I'd test it on myself if I could make it!! Well maybe not but... ok I'm getting carried away now!!

i was going to the shop for my mum to get a loaf of bread and on my way back i ran home with it and i imagined i was the spartan in the halo reach trailer running with the bomb but the bomb was the loaf of bread, and imagined myself running in slow motion with the sad music playing with it, i fell and my friend picked the loaf of bread up and ran on, he got to my house stood and stared at the front door, he opened the door threw the bread in the house.

• Like 1

Is it a bit sad that I feel an emotional need to post in my own topic? Cause if it is, I am a sad, sad person. VERY sad.

That doesn't make you a sad person. It shows that you actually care about the replies of your fellow community members.

Sad would be posting a topic and then forgetting about it. I associate that with spam, myself.

On topic:

Range Rovers. :yes Ever since hearing about how folks convert them into Warthogs, they've become almost synonymous.

That doesn't make you a sad person. It shows that you actually care about the replies of your fellow community members.

Sad would be posting a topic and then forgetting about it. I associate that with spam, myself.

On topic:

Range Rovers. :yes Ever since hearing about how folks convert them into Warthogs, they've become almost synonymous.

Now my urge to post on my own topic is replaced with the urge to buy a range rover and turn it into a warthog.