Halo Wars 2 Is NEVER Coming

Snipeside

Most of us who visit these forums have our little frustrations with Halo Wars. That's completely understandable. I see most of us getting over out doubts of Halo Wars and just play it anyways. Why? It's a freaking awesome game and everyone should see it the way we HW's players do! Ensemble Studios recently shut down because too few of players and lack of online and XBL community as well as sales, we all basically took down the game. Plenty of RTS players choose PC over the Xbox titles. Can we blame them?

Just by you reading this, you may want a Halo Wars 2. Am I correct? We will probably NEVER get a Halo Wars 2 because the original creator has been shut down for reasons listed above. Lack of overall community. As much as us HW fans would LOVE a second addition to the series, I am afraid we won't see another title.

What I'd like to end with is this: Enjoy Halo Wars while you still can. I tend to play on a monthly basis and each time I log on for a few games, I see that the HW's play count is getting fewer every month. So to all you hardcore Halo Wars fans: Just enjoy the first title while you still can!

Seriously, I love Halo Wars. I also loved Age of Empires, but they got shut down so all of my favorite games aren't coming.

Hey guys, just to let you all know, 343i have thoughts of making a Halo Wars 2. Just look at what they did on Halo Anniversary? It's epic! If they can recreate a game like this when they have never made a Halo game before then I am sure they can make a Halo Wars 2 just as good. Don't let this get to your head, they occasionally think of it.