Bring Blood Gulch to Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Giles Marchand

I think 343 did a wonderful job with the remake of the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary campaign! I'm not as impressed with the multiplayer. I understand that Hemmorrhage is already included in Halo: Reach but frankly I feel that map is a disgrace to the original, I would like a 1:1 replica of the original blood gulch, updated of course and possibly the every other map from the original Halo, the remake as I see it is a tribute to the original, so why only include 6 maps, not to mention several are Halo 2 maps. I spent 40 dollars for the disc, I don't want to switch to Halo: Reach every time I want to play Blood Gulch, given that then why not just play all the maps on Halo: Reach? well why did I spend 40 dollars for a disc, the selling point of the Halo franchise is the multiplayer why not give a little more effort in bringing back all the maps.

So I say give us a DLC

Give us Blood Gulch, not Hemmorhage

Give me Rat Race, Sidewinder, and Longest

I just want a complete Remastered Halo: CE

i hear ya man and i feel 343 did great on the solo campaighn but suffered seriously in the multiplayer department

1.those maps arnt halo 1 maps there reach maps sorry but when i play halo 1 i want it to feel like halo 1 multiplayer

2. its possible this was a attemp to get reach players to buy the maps if they didnt buy the anniversay addition

3.i hope they dont foul up halo 4 343 solo game is perfect multiplayer FAIL!!!!!!!

4.if they gave a crap about us they would have also given us all the original halo maps and im sure there saving those to charge us extra.

5.weres bloodgulch EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!

6.if you care about you customer give them what they want halo multiplayer is reach it feels nothing like halo and thats what most of us want 343 can you hear us im not the only one here that feels this way

I think they did a great job with every aspect of the game and I would like to see the original Blood Gulch return. But I think it would be a waste of time on 343's part. Blood Gulch is already in Reach. It just looks different.

And I also think the multiplayer could've been better. But it seems pretty difficult to turn a multiplayer that isn't much fun into something amazing. Thy just had the Reach multiplayer to work with. I think they did great given what they had to work with.