Mercy

TheHolyWelshmaN

GT: TheHolyWelshmaN

Mercy is intended to be a 6v6 slayer map but is a lot of fun when 8v8. it is a original covenant themed map and is symmetrical in design. power weapons consist of Beam rifle on bridge and Plasma caster at bottom mid. other weapons are also placed around the map. this is the first serious competitive map i have made and i would love to have your opinion on it. the map is 99% complete and spawns + named locations are 60% complete. i still need to add objectives (note the third image is to see the size of the map)

Thumbnail_Small.PNGThumbnail_Small.PNGThumbnail_Small.PNGThumbnail_Small.PNGThumbnail_Small.PNGThumbnail_Small.PNG

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

We played FFA on this even though I know it's for 6v6. the aesthetics were great and I liked the multiple levels and routes. Played well on FFA. Will play with a bigger lobby again at some point.

I literally loaded the map to spite Yoshi...

Anyways, yes the map worked great and I love the layout. However more playing/testing with other people would give me my final opinion. Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

I literally loaded the map to spite Yoshi...

Anyways, yes the map worked great and I love the layout. However more playing/testing with other people would give me my final opinion. Keep up the great work.

._.

Loved the map! Really liked the aestheti, especially the sword and prophet.

I will definitly download this for future use!