Halo 5 is such a scam.

1. The story NOTHING like the f**king commercials.

2. The arena maps look like you never finished the textures... like an 8th grader drew them.

3. ONLY 4 F**king warzone maps? Where the **** are the rest promised???????? I paid for them ahead of time!

I'd love to see a CLASS ACTION come out of this.

4. And the armor on the heavies is PATHETIC!

1. Agreed, shameless lies. All that potential was lost, and we'll never get it back. They'll have to continue from the shambles or retcon some of it.

2. Forge maps, or Dev Maps? Forged ones I agree, but not Dev ones.

3. They're spread out over the different Warzone Playlists.

4. The heavies? Dunno what you're talking about there. Grunt Heavies? Spartan Heavies? Heavy Battle Tank? Heavy Rock? Rocks need armor too.

@ The Ace someone you can finally agree with.

As for you, OP.

1. It's called Hype, maybe next time you should be more cautious about how high you raise your hype? It seems you crushed your ownself.

2. I bet you couldn't do better.

3. There's a new one coming out in March, and another one in May or June... So... They're still coming.

4. All vehicles have had terrible health, Halo 2 and 3 just had it where vehicles responded to your health. Reach and afterwards made it so vehicles had their own health, instead of indestructibility. I think the armor is just fine, and plays the same as previous Halo's. 3 shells from one Scorpion to a Wraith or another Scorpion is still there. So there has been no change whatsoever.

5. Welcome to the forums.

The Hunt the Truth campaign was amazing but I agree it had nothing to do with the story lol. So, some of Halo 5's textures don't look that great, the gameplay is still good. The rest of the Warzone and Arena maps are coming in future updates that we get monthly. And personally, I don't think I've faced vehicles this strong since Reach. Wraiths can survive a Laser blast now. That's too many for me but should be more than enough to keep operators satisfied.

@ The Ace someone you can finally agree with.

As for you, OP.

1. It's called Hype, maybe next time you should be more cautious about how high you raise your hype? It seems you crushed your ownself.

2. I bet you couldn't do better.

3. There's a new one coming out in March, and another one in May or June... So... They're still coming.

4. All vehicles have had terrible health, Halo 2 and 3 just had it where vehicles responded to your health. Reach and afterwards made it so vehicles had their own health, instead of indestructibility. I think the armor is just fine, and plays the same as previous Halo's. 3 shells from one Scorpion to a Wraith or another Scorpion is still there. So there has been no change whatsoever.

5. Welcome to the forums.

Your right, I can agree with this person for many reasons.

It’s not called hype it’s called false advertisement and misleading marketing. The game that was promised in the trailer’s and tv spots. Interviews and E3 showings as well as the Hunt the Truth campaign never happened. The story of the Master Chief questioning his very place in humanity and searching for truth in a Galaxy where civil war could break out between humanity at any point, never happened. Instead all we got was a worse story that was promised that entirely missed its mark and was not really related to anything that was promised in the marketing. :)