Who would like a more diverse ranked play list?

Absolute Dog

Ranked Play  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Ranked Playlist categories. Choose one or all.

Ranked makes the game more competitive as well as makes you want to play the game day after day. Right now the only way to find a competitive game is to play Gamebattles otherwise you gain nothing from the win. Plz don't reply arena is ranked since I'm 2% Onyx and i can't even find a game in that playlist anymore. What a joke!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ranked Snipers. The Sniper Rifle is the only weapon without aim assist in Reach (or at least it's so small that it doesn't matter).

Team Snipers really is the best way to tell who are the best players because there's almost no luck involved: unless there's a lucky reflex shot involved when two players accidentally run into one another at close range, the better player is looking for another target, the loser is wondering if their insurance covers holes in their heads.

Getting a Sniper Rifle kill, even if it's with two body shots and two misses, still shows some skill because it's such a small reticule and there's so little aim assist and bullet magnetism: if you're not a good shot you won't kill anything, ever. Quite why this isn't already a ranked playlist confuses me.

• Like 1