The Semi Weekly Site Poll Special Edition!

Caboose The Ace

Greetings one and all and welcome to a special edition of the Semi Weekly Site Poll!

This weeks question shall be about....

1365193232_Guy-with-Question-Mark-over-h

Something different than usual. Ever since this polls creation I thought about asking this and on the dawn of this poll's 25th edition I thought this was the right time to ask. So without any other delays here is my question for this week.

Would you like to see the Semi Weekly Site Poll stay strictly about Halo or not?
(Actual 25th entry shall be coming next week based on the results of this poll. Though Halo questions shall make up the majority of questions regardless of the outcome, a non Halo related gaming question shall be asked from time to time depending on the winner of this poll)

As usual voting ends on February 2nd 2016. If you have any suggestions or criticism, feel free to pm me.

Happy voting, your ever loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order TR-8R out! :)

And stay loyal you pesky traitors!

Edited by TR_8R
  • Like 2

Honestly, I'd love to see a bit more variety with the SWP's. Some installments don't really catch my attention because I've got a laidback opinion on Halo, and they require a more fine-tuned analysis of the characteristics (or, y'know, just fail to catch my attention).

So, yes please.

• Like 1

Seeing as how we are a "fan forum" dedicated to the franchise and it's subsequent developer, I can completely understand why our polls stay strictly Halo related.

That being said, this site is not just home to Halo fans, but fans of video games no matter what sustem or publisher they are. I can totally get behind mixing up the polls to reflect a more diverse question base to honor the unique group of members we contain on the site.

That also being said, I would like to see the poll questions take a more in depth turn. A lot of the questions seem repetitive and sometimes are the same previous questions, just reworded to put a different spin on them in terms of results. I want future poll questions require more than a single sentence and spur a true intellectual answer pool.

• Like 1