The Semi Weekly Site Poll 24

Caboose The Ace

Welcome back to the Semi Weekly Site Poll 24! Whooooooooo!

h5-guardians-gi-cover-module-d8c8e51e916

Over time the majority of site poll answers I have been getting have been quite negative. That's fine of course since I am asking for your opinion and since it is me who is asking the questions and I usually have a good enough idea what the answer will be anyway. So I do choose more negative questions from time to time. But regardless it is nice to get some discussion in a community that has probably got tumbleweeds going around by now. :D

So for a nice change of pace here is this weeks question.

What is your favourite aspect of Halo 5? Is it play Multiplayer with friends? Or perhaps Forging new maps? Let me know!

As usual voting ends on the 26th of January. If you have any suggestions or criticism, feel free to pm me.

Happy voting, your Supreme Overlord and Emperor of the Galaxy Caboose The Ace out!

Edited by Caboose The Ace

My favourite has to be multiplayer so far. I love playing online and wrecking people (and trolling) in Arena and messing up teammates in Warzone (I only steal Boss kills).

I haven't played customs much and from what I've seen, it's not near multiplayer.

• Like 1