Halo 5 needs Spartan Ops, Firefight, or something similar!

vuduthmb

For one reason or another, we need  this in Halo 5.  I find multiplayer exhausting.  I am too old and slow.  I love playing Firefight or Spartan Ops solo.

Oh, I will occasionally jump into online  multiplayer, but please have mercy.  Give us an option to play some kind of simple PvE type game mode solo.

I promise to check out Warzone.

Thank you.

For one reason or another, we need  this in Halo 5.  I find multiplayer exhausting.  I am too old and slow.  I love playing Firefight or Spartan Ops solo.

Oh, I will occasionally jump into online  multiplayer, but please have mercy.  Give us an option to play some kind of simple PvE type game mode solo.

I promise to check out Warzone.

Thank you.

Warzone is the Firefight/Spartan-Ops replacement for this installment of Halo. If that doesn't fill your needs then be vocal about how you would like to see Firefight return for Halo 6!

Yeah me too! 343 is not paying any attention to the Halo fans and they want.

That isn't true. A very small number of fans wanted Firefight and Spartan-Ops back. More fans wanted Arena and 343i gave us Arena. Warzone is the current replacement for those two modes and we should happy because its everything that made those two gamemodes great with even more stuff!

Warzone is the Firefight/Spartan-Ops replacement for this installment of Halo. If that doesn't fill your needs then be vocal about how you would like to see Firefight return for Halo 6!

That isn't true. A very small number of fans wanted Firefight and Spartan-Ops back. More fans wanted Arena and 343i gave us Arena. Warzone is the current replacement for those two modes and we should happy because its everything that made those two gamemodes great with even more stuff!

Where are you getting that claim from? "A very small number of fans wanted Firefight and Spartan-Ops back"

smile.png

• 2 weeks later...