want my money back plz

KoRuPtD

Bought the map pass or w/e, haven't seen a single new map in matchmaking. I want my money back

3 map packs I bought and haven't played a single one. Waste of $25. I want my money back, now

3 map packs I bought and haven't played a single one. Waste of $25. I want my money back, now

We're merely a community fan forum, we can't give you a refund. 

As far as the season pass goes it will only show DLC maps in mp when all the players in the lobby have that DLC. This long after launch it's kinda hard to come by players with DLC. Next time you should do some research before you buy something to see if it's worth the money. 

So glad halo 5 has free DLC to keep this from happening! 

• Like 2

Sorry man, we're only a community forum. Besides, even if we were 343. I doubt that the company would give you the money back since it's their business and you agreed to the contract when you bought it that it isn't refundable.

Now to add to everyone's post. :)

You see Halo maps packs have never been very popular for example in its prime, Halo 4 had around 400 players every day on its first map pack......

That's not very much considering that was its prime.

So naturally, you are going to get nobody playing it now. I have played countless hours of Halo 4/Reach with all dlc and only every played one map outside of the dkc playlist....

And as P34nut said, we have free maps in Halo 5 coming so the problem is solved....

• Like 1