Yangarang MoM Event

Akali

Hello everyone! Your MoMmy here with a community playdate for you all to enjoy! :D

GN4FBi4.png

I bet you'll never guess who made this

Since it has been a while since I hosted an event, I felt that right now would be the best opportunity for me to start hosting them again. With many more events that I'll be throwing at you all throughout July and August, expect to see some more events from me!

I'll stop babbling on now, you all want to know what game is it that I will be playing? Well since lag and shenanigans are involved, it has to be the loading screen simulator, codenamed  MCC! (the lag is real... T_T)

The first of these events will begin next Friday! (17th Friday), the event will start at 7:30pm GMT! (this can be scheduled to change and if there's enough people on, I'll start the event early)

So who will be able to stand the lobby mess-ups, lag, shenanigans and chaos emerging from everywhere? If you want to be apart of this, sign up below!

​Attendees:

Yang Xiao Long

Hayley Kenway

Seigrain

Yoshi1176

Aramis - Maybe

Shadowfiend216 - Maybe

Self Destruct

• Like 2

I'll try make it, no promises though as my MCC might not be downloaded by then and if it is (yay) I'll still most likely be late as I'm working Friday night (Friday my time which is Friday morning for you Yang) so I may sleep in a bit but none the less I'll try make it