343i Web Show. All Actors Read Please!!!

Twinreaper

Good day gentlemen and Twam....

Zed and i would like to begin filming the teaser for the Web Show. Would the following people please reply below if they are able to be online on friday around 6pm.

Zed and me...duh

Spectral Jester and John-117

If these people are not able to be online for the first filming, pleae post below and also include the armor permutations and colors your spartan model currently has. This way, if your not available....I can shoot the whole thing solo since I got 4 gold accounts. Please respond by friday morning if possible. Thanks guys!

As for those doing voices only, please include here also a spec on what your spartan model looks like. I can film your parts and just have you send in the voice clips I need read by you.

I think you guys in UK are about 6 hours ahead of us here in the states. That said it should be around midnight for you. We will either make it a different day or earlier, depending on you John. BTW John, what Time Zone you in? And what Country? US right?

As for you Egypt.....more than likely we will need a fill in for Twam. Just adjust your spartan to look like the one he has in his sig okie dokie? And just make sure you put a definite yes or no for friday 10/21/2011 at 6pm Eastern Time, 12am Uk Time.

Small change in plans. When I scheduled this for tonight, I had completely forgot that tomorrow is my 12 year wedding anniversary. I ahve to work tomorrow so me and the wife made dinner plans. We have to re-schedule this for maybe tuesday. Sorry about this guys...but the wife comes firts.

Small change in plans. When I scheduled this for tonight, I had completely forgot that tomorrow is my 12 year wedding anniversary. I ahve to work tomorrow so me and the wife made dinner plans. We have to re-schedule this for maybe tuesday. Sorry about this guys...but the wife comes firts.

Dude, no problem. I was busy anyways.

Ok since the last call for shooting the short teaser got cancelled, I am going to attempt to do this part solo with the help of my son. We will do all the body acting and I will try to edit everything to a workable standard. What i need is for everyone to record their lines and send me a link to the sound files. I REPEAT, PLEASE RECORD YOUR LINES AND POST A LINK FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD THEM. They can be in any format. Please use this link below to download the teaser script and record only the lines that you are to say. Said voices needed are...

- Zed

- Spectral

- John-117

- Someone that can do the voice of Caboose well.

If for any reason any of you cannot do the voices we can have someone else do them. Anyone wishing to be an extra for voices if need be, please sign below. Now, I realize that putting a link for the script up is not the wisest, s I am counting on you guys in the community not to spoil the suprise and not download it unless you are involved in the show. Spoiling things will only lead to your own misfourtune here on the forums and severly piss us off! You have been warned. Thank you!

http://"http://www.freewebs.com/twinreaper/teaser_script.rar"

For some gay reason you have to *right click* and save as a .rar file for this to wok. I'm too tired to up it as an attachment. laters!

Edited by Twinreaper

*Caboose* I can do the voice of caboose! I know that guy really well, can I do him!? Don't trust that tucker guy though (he's really mean and scary.)

In all seriousness, im good at caboose. As for the script, I approve of it, but I'm not fond of the swearing. There are reasons behind it that I won't go into, but I think the swearing should be removed/replaced. Family friendly is what I'm aiming for.

As for the lines, I can send them real easily. If I know where to post them. Where do I post them?