how to get un banned on halo reach

dhgblackbear45

I hate to say this (believe me, I don't want to say it) but it's your fault that you got a console ban. You shouldn't use modded accounts and expect a way out of a ban when you do get banned.

If you got a profile ban, you'll need a new account but if it's a console ban. You might have to buy a new console.

I do hate to say that someone deserves something, especially on the forums however, if you use a modded account in multiplayer... You kind of deserve it... Whether it's a friends account or yours, you shouldn't mod accounts for multiplayer.

• Like 2

There´s no way out of a console ban other than to buy a new console.

A profile ban can last from a few days to a few years, taking in account it was a modded account makes me think it's been banned for years and will probably never be able to get online again. Even if you manage to outlive the ban it will be banned again since it's still a modded account.

Whoever gave it to your screwed you up good.

I hate to say this (believe me, I don't want to say it) but it's your fault that you got a console ban. You shouldn't use modded accounts and expect a way out of a ban when you do get banned.

If you got a profile ban, you'll need a new account but if it's a console ban. You might have to buy a new console.

I do hate to say that someone deserves something, especially on the forums however, if you use a modded account in multiplayer... You kind of deserve it... Whether it's a friends account or yours, you shouldn't mod accounts for multiplayer.

There´s no way out of a console ban other than to buy a new console.

A profile ban can last from a few days to a few years, taking in account it was a modded account makes me think it's been banned for years and will probably never be able to get online again. Even if you manage to outlive the ban it will be banned again since it's still a modded account.

Whoever gave it to your screwed you up good.

Console Bans can last for a year or up to decades and the online ability is striked.

Account Bans can last for days to around a decade then re-banned or removed entirely (I think).

Game Bans can last up to half a year or more if re-banning occurs.

This is from what I have seen happen most often and also the more possible system they use for modded consoles or accounts, so it is either new console or give up on consoles and move to PC.