UNSC Angel of Death Clan Recruiting New Members

I am the leader of the Halo Clan UNSC Angel of Death.

So, Why Choose Us?

We take what's best about the gaming community groups and clans and mix them together to make the best gaming environment possible. Gaming communities are fun but don't help develop you into a better player. Clans often are so regulated and strict that they take the fun out of gaming. Here we play with the same desire to win without having to deal with military ranks. You don't have to be a certain rank to help improve things. Every idea is talked about between clan leaders.

If this is something you think you'd like message me gt TheDarkFissure on xbox. Visit our facebook page, youtube channel, and twitch channel.

www.unscangelofdeath.weebly.com

The Website is being worked on, I have been short on time as of late to give it the attention it needs. I get many messages and haven't been able to respond to all of them, if you posted on here and haven't heard back from me message me on xbox again and ill make sure to get back to you. Thank you.