A Tribute to John-117

SuperIntendant

We know him as the one man who gives us our daily dose of news (sorry Vitamin, but this is his thread...). His fine journalistic abilities put him up with great names like CNN and the Onion (of corse). Some say that when Chuck Norris hears his name he runs and hides, and that he gave Alex Seropian the idea for GNOP! effectively creating Halo. All we know is that he is called John-117.

• Like 1

I hear that when he was captured by Iraqi terrorists, the only took him to throw a party to celebrate his awesomeness! Oh wait, thats me :)

Self serving your own "Tribute" thread! lol Sorry I did not post sooner John, I wanted to make sure that you did not get to full of yourself. Since that didn't happen, let me tell you and all others the truth about our John.

John we rarely get to talk, chat or play together any more, but I want you to know how much I appreciate the hard work, digging under rocks and peeking behind closed doors that you do for us. You bring all the big and small bits of information together for the forum members into one spot. You know I have been a fan of your "sluething" skills since the beginning and have seen you grow from a "cub" reporter to a "Big City" anchor of this site. You are an integral part of what I like to call "The Big Show" which is better than peanut butter, ice cream and a magnum pistol all rolled into one.

Thank you!

I heard that John got the "Superman" cape and suit from Superman himself by winning a bet the two had, which was to see who could bed Lois Lane first! She lost interest in Superman that night!

• Like 1