Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me?

Hi. I was wondering if you could help me? I don't know if you can directly help me or if you can put me in contact with someone at 343 that can but I tried Microsoft and they sent me here.

My problem is my brother and I were both logged on to His Xbox one when we went to put in his code for Halo the MCC. Problem is it put me as ownership of his game. I need to give ownership back to him somehow because eventually he will have 2 maybe 3 consoles and he needs to be able to download them as he should. This was a mistake and I don't want to shell out $60 when I already have the disc myself back at my dorm. Can you help me? Thanks for any and all help

Don't get me wrong,but if your brother can have 3 Xbox One consoles then I'm sure he can buy you new disc,digital copy or whatever you need.I really would like to help you by searching for solution if it was something else.Btw it's confusing why Microsoft sent you here (if that is true).This is just Community Forum and we cannot do any changes on your account or console.If Microsoft cannot do that then nobody can't.Like I said,I suggest you to ask your brother if he can buy you another disc.That is only solution which can solve your problem.It's nothing compared to 3 Xbox One consoles price.Take care and good luck. :)

Thanks but not sure why they sent me here either. I cant believe there isn't a fix for this. Its a simple as saying hey , move the code from this gamertag to that. My Brother is 16 and well it is not just his consoles but the games are all bought for him here while I am in College and I prefer and have the disc anyway. Where it becomes a problem is when our dad gets a family room console when the price goes down and a workout room console if things go the way they went with the 360 but if I have is code, then it really screws them up for adding his game to later consoles and I personally don't have $60 to waste when I already spent my own 60 and he got the family a code & console for my bro for Christmas which is intended for the "Family" consoles at a later date but now that's f'ed. Well thanks for responding. I think I'll just give him my disc and stop playing Halo because I cant be the only one that has done this as we were both logged into the console at the same time. If they cant fix stuff like this, they should make sure everyone is signed out of the console except 1 person, before a code is entered. Someone should replay that to anyone that can make that happen because this is annoying that I cant give ownership back to the rightful owner when its less than 24 hours since it happened. Merry Christmas all, none of my aggravation is towards any of you. Cheers

Thanks but not sure why they sent me here either. I cant believe there isn't a fix for this. Its a simple as saying hey , move the code from this gamertag to that. My Brother is 16 and well it is not just his consoles but the games are all bought for him here while I am in College and I prefer and have the disc anyway. Where it becomes a problem is when our dad gets a family room console when the price goes down and a workout room console if things go the way they went with the 360 but if I have is code, then it really screws them up for adding his game to later consoles and I personally don't have $60 to waste when I already spent my own 60 and he got the family a code & console for my bro for Christmas which is intended for the "Family" consoles at a later date but now that's f'ed. Well thanks for responding. I think I'll just give him my disc and stop playing Halo because I cant be the only one that has done this as we were both logged into the console at the same time. If they cant fix stuff like this, they should make sure everyone is signed out of the console except 1 person, before a code is entered. Someone should replay that to anyone that can make that happen because this is annoying that I cant give ownership back to the rightful owner when its less than 24 hours since it happened. Merry Christmas all, none of my aggravation is towards any of you. Cheers

It is nothing bad or wrong that you're saying,but trust me I would like that too.You need to know there are rules made by Microsoft and they must be followed.You just need to handle that,it was yours or brother's mistake.Forget it,don't feel bad and go on.Don't stop playing Halo because of that.Here is an example,I bought 2 Halo games once and when I tried them I found out those games were heavily damaged and broken.Guess what?I returned them and bought new Halo games.Don't make a reason to stop playing something you love,because there isn't any.Microsoft is skimpy I know but we cannot do anything about that.I wish you best of luck while searching for a solution.

if the Xbox One license system works like a 360 it should be fine as it is downloaded on the console because on 360 if a game is downloaded with no license only the owner can play it but if the license is on it then anyone can play without the owner being signed in so it shouldn't be an issue unless MS decided to change everything on Xbox One