Halo reach is ruining the halo community

iTz KeeFy

If your going to disable live for a halo game once halo 4 comes just do me a favor 343 and make sure you choose reach. It is by far the WORST halo game.period. Its garbage, face it. Halo 1,2 and 3 made this franchise. Halo reach ruined the community. All the bk's(bad kids) love reach and all the real halo gamers refuse to play that garbage game. Bungie just had to make a game for those cod players/bad halo players that liked halo but sucked at it. I hate that this retarded halo reach game split the halo community up. If you like reach I can almost guarantee you were bad at the other halos. I just wanna see if the majority of you agree or disagree. IMO, Burn reach lol.

If your going to disable live for a halo game once halo 4 comes just do me a favor 343 and make sure you choose reach. It is by far the WORST halo game.period. Its garbage, face it. Halo 1,2 and 3 made this franchise. Halo reach ruined the community. All the bk's(bad kids) love reach and all the real halo gamers refuse to play that garbage game. Bungie just had to make a game for those cod players/bad halo players that liked halo but sucked at it. I hate that this retarded halo reach game split the halo community up. If you like reach I can almost guarantee you were bad at the other halos. I just wanna see if the majority of you agree or disagree. IMO, Burn reach lol.

Now that bloom is being reduced (and in some game types gotten rid of) and Armor Lock weakened, I kind of like Halo Reach. I don't think Reach needs to be shutdown before Halo 3 since it would also cause Microsoft to loose a lot of money since I'm sure that right now a lot more then double the amount of people are playing Halo Reach then are playing Halo 3.

i really like the game reach i just hate the people that play reach. its definitely seems like more team killing and betrayals and people shooting you in the back when you pick up weapons, happens alot more now than it ever did in other halo games. and that is what is ruining reach. reach is a great game, its just been ruined by others.

If its the worst game how come it is the most bought Xbox 360 game?

8.7 million copies sold worldwide and less than 100,000 playing it months after. That is not a good example to make for it staying on. Halo 2 sold just over 8 million. The point is, it is a loved and played game by it's current fans and deserves the right to stay online for the foreseeable future. When Halo CEA arrives it will bring with it more real maps that will renew or maintain interest in the game. When Halo 4 arrives it would most likely suck the life out of both Halo 3 and Reach. I have stated before that it would be nice to have all match making versions remade for live with the new engine Halo 4 will use, but that is just a dream. It would be nice to have them all available for play and I seriously doubt it would hurt H 4's numbers. It may even bring back some of the original players of the original games.

If there are more current sales numbers available I apologize. I am not trying to mislead anyone.

i really like the game reach i just hate the people that play reach. its definitely seems like more team killing and betrayals and people shooting you in the back when you pick up weapons, happens alot more now than it ever did in other halo games. and that is what is ruining reach. reach is a great game, its just been ruined by others.

Not only that but people quit games ALL THE TIME. Especially, in big team, I have about half the team, or the entire team quit. Never has this happened so much. People play playlists just to quit? They quit in the beginning of the match, assuming its because they don't like the map or gametype. Well, sorry, you can't have it your way all the time, but it doesn't mean you have to quit, freaking brats.

Well lets be honest if any of the servers will be switched off it will be Halo 3, not Reach. and I know a lot of people that were brilliant at Halo 3, and still like Reach, granted not as much, but they still like it.

That basically explains me. The game (IMO) is not nearly as good as H3. One of the reasons I think this is possibly because I was 10 times better at H3. That being said, Reach is still a decent game... much better than any CoD.

I honestly suck at Halo 3. Except for Campaign and such. But I'm only good with heavy weapons in H3 Matchmaking. Because most of the time I'm getting handed to by the BR. It's the whole opposite direction in Reach because I find the DMR much easier at pacing the shots. Where the BR (IMO) confused me and made it hard to kill. But this is just me.