Fix the Forced update on Halo master chief collection

D365

In Halo master chief collection, forced update are something that makes the campaign a soured experience. 

To day (11/20/14), there was an update around 8:30 pm. I was playing Halo 3 legendary on Halo. Just as I jumped to get to the Dawn, the Forced update exited me out of my game. It does not save your last checkpoint. So if you didn't exit and saved sometime in the level, you have to start all over. Now I have to go back and to the level all over. 

Its like working on a power point for a soled hour or more when all you work is deleted from a Forced update.

update.png

This update fixes lots of other glitches, such as fixing various achievement-related glitches. You can always regain your progress on the level you were playing. Besides, you can start fresh on the last level of Halo 3 with a Rocket Launcher instead of the weapons you had in the previous level.

Also, this is not 343's official website. If you want to send them a complaint, visit them at Halo Waypoint. But you're more than welcome to stick around here! We don't bite... hard. :P

Edited by Maestro
  • Like 1

Its like working on a power point for a soled hour or more when all you work is deleted from a Forced update.

update.png

Seriously?  Your gonna compare Halo MCC to a Power Point Presentation that is likely work or school related.  Windows doesn't require forced updates for starters.  You can choose to be notified when they are ready and when you want them installed.  Second, I wasn't aware that video game playing was a major in High School or a position in a Fortune 500 Company.  Suck it up, and replay the mission.  What's the big deal?  You love the games so much you bought them all over again to begin with.  So what's the big deal in replaying the campaign a dozen times over?

D365, think of it in another new perspective it's better for having it glitch once and you losing all your in-game progress on campaign during the MCC update which could potentially solve all your other problems that you may experience with the game to begin with  (or schoolwork on a powerpoint for that matter ;) ) Than just simply suffering glitch after glitch in a buggy-filled game. Some people would of course go for the easier option, but it's better to be safe than sorry. To me it makes some logical sense. Don't be disappointed that you lost your save, be glad.