Searching... Searching.. Searching.

..... Mcc is having a rocky launch, but 343 are working on a big patch that will fix it all. Just wait and see. :)

*sigh*

Oh great another big patch, yet they said they didn't need a patch to fix their servers. We better get some free dlc. My friends and I didn't pay 60 dollars to enjoy a broken game upon release with crappy playlists. I still find it hilarious that they only remastered 6 maps.

Custom games have crappy options and it kicks your friends out when you change games. Custom games are filled with lag.

There is no proximty chat and no way to create and save custom game types.

^

Sadly this happens all the time... example... Ac unity, that game is downright broken on technical never, with terrible pop in, framerate issues, shadow effects and AI etc. :(

Bf4..... it was mess to say the least at launch..... wasn't fixed until 6 months after launch.

So.... Mcc think yourself lucky and stop moaning I have honestly had enough of it.

Play campaign, you have four games worth of campaign to play. Go play it.

Now then go wait, 343 has announced a big patch will be coming within a weeks time so just wait.

Oh great another big patch, yet they said they didn't need a patch to fix their servers. We better get some free dlc. My friends and I didn't pay 60 dollars to enjoy a broken game upon release with crappy playlists. I still find it hilarious that they only remastered 6 maps.

Custom games have crappy options and it kicks your friends out when you change games. Custom games are filled with lag.

There is no proximty chat and no way to create and save custom game types.

You paid 60 dollars for Halo CE Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3 and Halo 4 all in one disc. All of them have multiplayer options. You get Halo: Nightfall and the Halo 5 beta. 60 dollars is no cash at all for all this. Sure the Multiplayer isn't working correctly as of now but 343i is working 24/7 to keep the servers that support Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4 running. Cut them some slack will you?

PS: Searching while typing this actually got me into a game.

• Like 3