my earlier post got deleted, so heres post number 2. The super jumps and rocket sword glitch do not work. 343 promised in their documentary that halo 2 would be "exactly the same as it shipped ten years ago, including the glitches." This could not be further from the truth. Please explain to me how not being able to super jump or rocket sword glitch is exactly the same as it was 10 years ago? 343 you are complete garbage, and i hope enough people get mad at this that you fix your stupid mistakes.

my earlier post got deleted, so heres post number 2. The super jumps and rocket sword glitch do not work. 343 promised in their documentary that halo 2 would be "exactly the same as it shipped ten years ago, including the glitches." This could not be further from the truth. Please explain to me how not being able to super jump or rocket sword glitch is exactly the same as it was 10 years ago? 343 you are complete garbage, and i hope enough people get mad at this that you fix your stupid mistakes.

Much better this time, thank you.

Anyways, this is a community forum. Run by the community for the community. Which is a good thing for you because you would have been immediately banned from waypoint for that earlier post.

To answer your concerns, the glitches ARE in the multiplayer, under the H2 Classic playlists. I'm not entirely sure if they are in custom games or not, but they are in multiplayer. They are not under the Anniversary playlists, they are only in the Classic playlists.

• Like 1

lol no they are not, and why wouldnt they be in custom games? Honestly the dumbest thing i've ever heard. I have been playing the classic maps, the glitches are not there, i have super jumped on every map on the xbox original in multiple spots. the coagulation red and blue base jumps are the easiest super jumps to do and they dont work. rocket sword lunge doesnt work. why would they put the glitches in matchmaking and not custom games? lmao not to mention matchmaking doesnt work, achievements are broken, and i got robbed out of my money because i was promised the game would have something that it actually doesnt. sorry for being mad. maybe you should. 343 did a horrible job.