Halo 2 Remastered?

Alright, it all makes sense to remaster Halo 2 to be put on the 360, I mean it was our first real big online experience, 16 player online, the original CTF online and everything that made the Halo series really peak. When Zanzibar was first indroduced. All of it. It would be stupid not to make a remastered edition. I also want Achievements for it without getting the PC version and playing it. Anyone got any thoughts? I think it would come out in like 2013 or 2014.

Well, given the past experience that Microsoft had with the contracted PI Studios and Hired Gun, it is doubtfull that we will ever see a remasterd version. It would be nice to see a team go back through and touch up all the things Bungie screwed up on. In fact, I remember Bungie saying that they wanted to forget that Halo 2 even existed. I have a feeling, the same can be said for everyone in Microsoft. i hope not though. i still conscider halo 2 the pinnacle of matchmaking.

Yeah, let's just get into the fashion of remaking all the halo games! When we get through with Reach, we'll just start over with the current generation of graphics, eh?

These are only wishes and suggestions of Halo (2) fans and not more!

So pls, dont be so cynical!!

What I meant was, Halo 2 had pretty damn good graphics. It also had online capabilities. It wouldn't be totally necessary to remake it.

Yes, at the moment it is (seems) unnecessary, but maybe we will think completely different in 2014.

Who knows?

They should remake. Keep its dark lighting and just redo graphics, although they werent that bad to begin with. I want to play the King of Multiplayer again. And common, everyone had to think that the vehicle wars on coagulation or the guardians ramming players with the train on terminal were great memories. And don't forget the fun Super jumps on most of the maps :).

Hell, I'll even be satisfied if they just bring back the original Halo 2, Fully functional on Xbox 360, and being able to play online again. I'm stuck playing online on my computer, which is fun, but ALOT more laggy. Just please bring it back to Xbox 360! I just want to play online again!

i agree. i loved halo 2 and think it was a good game. if it still was on xbox live i would love to play it.

I don't think they even need to remake it! They should do what they originally did with CE on the xbl marketplace:

Put the game up for download for 1200-1600 msp! We could have matchmaking, campaign, the whole shabang!

I WOULD BE FIRST IN LINE TO BUY A HALO 2 REMAKE!!!!!!!! the only thing they can improve is the network code and the graphics and new armors and new medals.

THATS ALL!!! DO NOT!! AND I MEAN NOT!!!!!! TOUCH THE GAMEPLAY IN ANYWAY OR ANYTHING DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE JUST ONLY IMPROVE THE GRAPHICS AND PUT MORE MEDALS AND MORE TYPES OF ARMOR!!! THATS ALL!!!!!! I LOVE HALO 2 :D

• 3 weeks later...