If Halo5 revives old maps from Halo 2-3 what maps would you want in the game?

Helix Amell

Berry..... You didn't even look at the topic did you? :) Wolnope.

Anyway onto the topic at hand.

Fine, one or two. A Midship remake is already confirmed. Or at least I think that is what the map is called.

Personally I think 343/Bungie have been milking their ability to remake maps. We need new maps, for the first of the true next generation Halo games.

So I hope these new maps become the new generation of classic Halo maps, like Midship or Blood gulch.

Now on what other map should return? Eh I don't know since we have one small map how about a big one?

I don't know many Halo map names but im going to say that big snowy one in H2/H3. Nice to have a change from the Blood gulch remakes.

• Like 1

Berry..... You didn't even look at the topic did you? :) Wolnope.

Anyway onto the topic at hand.

Fine, one or two. A Midship remake is already confirmed. Or at least I think that is what the map is called.

Personally I think 343/Bungie have been milking their ability to remake maps. We need new maps, for the first of the true next generation Halo games.

So I hope these new maps become the new generation of classic Halo maps, like Midship or Blood gulch.

Now on what other map should return? Eh I don't know since we have one small map how about a big one?

I don't know many Halo map names but im going to say that big snowy one in H2/H3. Nice to have a change from the Blood gulch remakes.

I did. ;-;

^

Um...

Original thread post: So..if Halo 5 was to bring back old maps from Halo 2-3 era, what sort of maps would you like to have featured in the game?

Your post: Well, I would love to play in one of those maps! Even in campagin, maybe.

See how they are almost nonrelated? :)

• Like 1

^

Um...

Original thread post: So..if Halo 5 was to bring back old maps from Halo 2-3 era, what sort of maps would you like to have featured in the game?

Your post: Well, I would love to play in one of those maps! Even in campagin, maybe.

See how they are almost nonrelated?  :)

It was just to get her post count up is my guess.

personally I would like to see a return of Sandtrap or Boarding Action especially Boarding Action that map was so great it's my #1 fav Halo map of all time

Edited by TK 666
  • Like 3