Xbox withdrawal

Machinga

Hey guys i haven't played xbox in 2 weeks, xbox withdrawal, this rare disease is only found in the Midwestern united states, it has side effects of, but not limited to- playing minecraft, doing homework, sleeping, getting on 343industries.org, and of course flu shots. Thank you for reading this prompt. BOW CHICKA WOW WOW

Well I don't have Xbox withdrawal, but I've got XBL withdrawal. Does that count? :mellow:

It's been almost 8 months since I've been able to actively seek bigger and better players to test my mettle against. Nearly 8 months without squeezing off a single round at another living opponent. Nearly 8 months since I've felt the cool embrace of the matchmaking lobby…

OH GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN SO LONG! :cray: I want my Internet and XBL back.

Well I don't have Xbox withdrawal, but I've got XBL withdrawal. Does that count? :mellow:

It's been almost 8 months since I've been able to actively seek bigger and better players to test my mettle against. Nearly 8 months without squeezing off a single round at another living opponent. Nearly 8 months since I've felt the cool embrace of the matchmaking lobby…

OH GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN SO LONG! :cray: I want my Internet and XBL back.

You're not missing much....