red-baron-movie-2010-sparrow-hall-blog.j

Re-mastered from iflod101s' “DRIVE!” map. Co-Forged by Unknown Emerald

Map: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/cf231e21-d4d7-4ceb-b533-30ef107c0984

Game Type: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/86a5830d-6528-4202-afc5-51890ae494ce

Have you ever wanted to play on a strictly offence team then on a strictly defense team in a mini game without starting a new round, well now you can with this new creative mini game made by Charles Stoot. (O and did I mention the whole map Changes color depending on who is in control.)

History

Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen also known as the Red Baron, was a German Fighter Pilot with the Imperial German Army Air Service during World War I. Throughout his trilogy of air travel and devastation he took part in over 80 dog fights in which were all claimed as victories. He was put to rest on April 21, 1918 when gunned down near Amiens, a settlement in France, by a man known as Edwin Benbow. Now it is your turn to take part in history and take land that is rightfully yours.

Description

This Mini Game doesn't deviate much from your typical kind of dog fight except pilots are on land shooting. You pilot, are still being shoot and are shooting much like the tri plane dog fights of World War I. In many cases once pilots lost sight of enemy aircraft's the enemy would be spotted right on the ally pilots tail shooting them down.

Specifications of Teams

(Being there is only one round this is initial spawning which pilots will quickly change rolls.)

(“Air Craft’s are Gooses”)

1.With the load-out facing The Plane “Albatros D.III” (Blue Team)

Objective: To defend your position pilot from oncoming enemy Air Craft. (These pilots are the ones who shoot.)

Notes: There will be two bases at spawn that you pilot will need to cap. If only one base is capped you pilot will not proceed to attack the enemy Air Craft.

Scoring: One point is scored every 5 seconds. There are three bases in total; two bases can be captured by a pilot and the third base caps with bravos' capture.

2. With the load-out facing the track. (Red Team)

Objective: To pass the attacking pilots thus securing two bases and allowing you pilot to attack. (These are the Air Craft pilots and are the ones who are shot at.)

Notes: Pilots who are not in last stand move very slowly and can't enter mongooses. Pilot you can’t move or drive a vehicle until last stand. You can have full use of vehicles in last stand so feel free to have a friend tag along.

Scoring: Pilots can only score when on the shooting team.

Special Note:If you own all bases, yet you can't move, jump. This will bring you where you need to be.

The game ends after two rounds of 4 minutes or if the shooting pilots eliminate the entire Air Craft, last stand, pilots all at one time.

Special Thanks to:

Psychoduck

Ablesir Thomas

Unknown Emerald

guy mandude66

Just One Player

H4L0 MAN

Jason X 185

Just One Player

Steel Green

Zandril S312

zzSOzz

Pandaz4Life

Thank you to all my Testers for your patience and your help as I tested my map for the past month, I know that it was tiresome to test but now its done so enjoy.

Images

ugcuserfile-f0295d4d-8682-4d9a-87a1-964eugcuserfile-096c8e1d-dc21-4b30-ab22-8a35ugcuserfile-c6b69066-26a4-4341-94a3-b4e0ugcuserfile-2a304d48-4cbd-4dd3-88a6-1be5ugcuserfile-b7d8b702-05fa-468d-aadc-7819

ugcuserfile-cdf2d022-a47d-4751-8870-6baf

Same map (All bases owned by red Team)ugcuserfile-6f57e839-eafd-49af-b397-a502

Same map (All bases owned by Blue Team)

ugcuserfile-5ab466dc-5faa-474a-9f25-0ef3

I give you the Red Baron!

ugcuserfile-0221da43-2014-4d49-b1bc-a36a

Enjoy

• Like 3