Should 343 let us carry over our halo 4 progress over to the MC collection?

I personally think 343 should let us carry whatever we have on halo 4 on 360 and bring that progress over to the collection. I've been working on certain commendations since it came out and I still don't have what I've been aiming for. I know 343 said everyone would start fresh but I'll just be disappointed that all that hard work will be gone. What do you guys think? 

• Like 1

To be honest, I don't really mind losing all my commendation progress, though admittedly I'm a fairly low rank so I don't have much to lose.

What worries me more is that paid DLC like the Mark V armour, the Assault Rifle Prime preorder bonus, or the various Bullseye weapon skins won't be available to use. It's going to be a real shame if there's no way to access those :(

• Like 1

To be honest, I don't really mind losing all my commendation progress, though admittedly I'm a fairly low rank so I don't have much to lose.

What worries me more is that paid DLC like the Mark V armour, the Assault Rifle Prime preorder bonus, or the various Bullseye weapon skins won't be available to use. It's going to be a real shame if there's no way to access those :(

I don't think they have said anything relating to player customization yet (armor, loadouts). Plus since all DLC maps are in the Collection, it's safe to assume the Armor DLC may be there as well.

Relating to the op... No I don't think progress should carry over, but I would like to keep at least something from my previous record on 360 Halo 4. Idk a service record or something.

This is good question. For me, since I haven't really put any money into armor or maps and such, I wouldn't mind a completely fresh start. I haven't even been motivated to really complete the tougher achievements, so maybe a fresh start would motivate me to do that. Leveling up is the easy part, so that doesn't bother me.

I don't think I would be particularly bothered either way, honestly. The only thing that would annoy me would be listening to Halo fans complain, but you can't please everyone so that can't really be avoided.