Enemy AI Nerf

Particular Justice

OK, so I have started playing Halo 4 again recently, and have noticed recently that the enemy AI always seems to know where your at. I have never been in a situation where I am completely "behind enemy lines". Some way or another, a really smart Elite just happens to turn around and notice me almost every time I try and sneak around. I have tested this a lot on Spartan Ops missions. Even with the Stealth upgrade, when ever I am about to assassinate an Elite, he just happens to turn around the instant I am just inches away. I get the Prometheans getting to know where your at because of their Promethean Vision, but I don't see why the Elites are able to know your position. Here's another example, I was playing on the Spartan Ops mission, "The VIP" and I had just got to the part where the Wraith had got dropped off, and I was getting repeatedly killed by it. So I decided to use Active Camo, Stealth, and AA Efficiency. I had gotten a good distance away from the enemy, turned my Active Camo on, and when I look through the scope, most if not ALL  of the enemies were looking straight at me. They were just looking, they weren't shooting, they were just tracking my movements WHEN I WAS INVISIBLE. And I have been getting almost annoyed at how they seem to be omniscient. Does anyone else notice this?

Well if you were playing on Legendary this kind of Uber AI happens. It isn't bad. It's challenging.

I've beaten Halo 4 solo legendary and almost done beating Spartan Ops solo legendary. The game can be hard but not overly difficult. 

I had gotten a good distance away from the enemy, turned my Active Camo on, and when I look through the scope, most if not ALL  of the enemies were looking straight at me. They were just looking, they weren't shooting, they were just tracking my movements WHEN I WAS INVISIBLE.

If you were in the AI Line of site when you went invisible then that is your problem. You not only have to be a good distance away but also make sure you have no open sight lines on them and visa versa.  

Well if you were playing on Legendary this kind of Uber AI happens. It isn't bad. It's challenging.

I've beaten Halo 4 solo legendary and almost done beating Spartan Ops solo legendary. The game can be hard but not overly difficult. 

If you were in the AI Line of site when you went invisible then that is your problem. You not only have to be a good distance away but also make sure you have no open sight lines on them and visa versa.  

The difficulty was on Normal. And I'm not complaining that it's hard, I'm just saying that I find it annoying that they have eagle eyes :P