The New Infection for Halo 4

Absolute Dog

The Flood Infection Poll.  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on any or all of the questions.

• Do you like the idea overall?
    • Do you like the Flood as the infected?
    • Do you like having the parasites included to reduce camping?
    • Do you like the idea of dedicated maps?
    • Do you like the idea of randomized environments inside each map?
    • Do you like the forge idea?
    • I don't care for this idea at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see our idea is still making it out there my friend. You see this idea, just like many spurs of the top of our head, and I thank ADOG for keeping this alive. I would love to see this in multiplayer. Heck i need a challenge im so tired of whooping BLAM while on legendary that this would surfice even in firefight. I ask too much i know i know, but think my friends, how awesome would it be to live with that fear for a little bit, Or to be that hunter again, and chase that spartan/elite/ Whatever! down and just BLAM them up. Think of that

No pueden dejar de pelear????

hay que vivir en paz :guitar: yo les pondre el paro :police:

La mejor idea seria poner mas opsiones en tiroteo. Poner al covenant o poner al flood y para infeccion pues lo mismo solo que no poner puros jugadores por que de dos o expanden el limite de jugadores o ponen ha siertas IA del flood para apollar a los jugadores infectados. pero claro no van a organizarse o algo asi. :clap:

La mejor idea seria poner mas opsiones en tiroteo. Poner al covenant o poner al flood y para infeccion pues lo mismo solo que no poner puros jugadores por que de dos o expanden el limite de jugadores o ponen ha siertas IA del flood para apollar a los jugadores infectados. pero claro no van a organizarse o algo asi. :clap:

¿Qué? Por favor, explique un poco más. Me pareció tan difícil de seguir.

Glad to see our idea is still making it out there my friend. You see this idea, just like many spurs of the top of our head, and I thank ADOG for keeping this alive. I would love to see this in multiplayer. Heck i need a challenge im so tired of whooping BLAM while on legendary that this would surfice even in firefight. I ask too much i know i know, but think my friends, how awesome would it be to live with that fear for a little bit, Or to be that hunter again, and chase that spartan/elite/ Whatever! down and just BLAM them up. Think of that

My friend Valentine, have missed you buddy!

Okay......don't speak that language, but your emoticons appear to show support "Heefe'"! Domme' un Cerveza?

¿Qué? Por favor, explique un poco más. Me pareció tan difícil de seguir.

Am i the only one who doesn't know how to speak that language?

Maybe they could be seperate playlists. "Infection" would be the flood. And "Classic Infection" would be the one we all know and love.

Couldn't have said it better myself. It would be similar to how they did in Reach with slayer and Classic Slayer. So you still get your die hard infection fans trying something new, but still making it work on the Classic. Great Call Big Guy :clap:

• Like 1

Couldn't have said it better myself. It would be similar to how they did in Reach with slayer and Classic Slayer. So you still get your die hard infection fans trying something new, but still making it work on the Classic. Great Call Big Guy :clap:

Not a bad idea. I will consider adding the idea to the poll if liked by members.

• 2 weeks later...

ValentineF and I were having a discussion in a forum one day and he had what I though was a great Infection idea that got lost in countless new threads. This is a new twist on the original thread since he appears to be offline for quite some time. Here it is.

The original idea was to have a "Flood Infection". It fits into the actual infection concept of previous Halo campaigns and has more of a zombie feel to it. The Spartan would be the uninfected and the Flood the obvious infected. The Flood players at the start would have a randomly selected body type selected by the system and move to infect the Spartans. As they become infected they would themselves receive a randomly selected infected type and so on. The infected types would be limited to keep lag down. To prevent camping the entire map would swarm with parasites, the small spider like creatures, that would leave a moving player alone and attack when a player does not move or stays in a very confined area for more than say...5 seconds. The player could fight them off or run away eluding the "lock" of the parasite if he created a big enough gap between he and them. This would force movement and bring a new dynamic to the game type. There would also be maps designed specifically for infection that may even have changing environments ie. passageways, openings and ladder and ramps would randomly move making popular fighting areas move across the map. Finally, give forge the full range necessary to create new maps to be made available to the community.

Please add ideas or criticize as you see fit. If you really like someones idea, quote it and I will update it into the thread if it is popular.

have a flood horde like in gears of war 3 an idea looked cool

I love this idea, but i think for it to work we would need a more diverse selection of flood forms. The current types of flood are all matched to single weapon that is most effective against them. In order to have game-play similar to that in fire fight, new, more versatile flood combat forms need to be designed.

• Like 2