Give us the Ability to have BLACK Armor

In Halo CE, there was the ability to change the spartan armor color to Black, in all other games the closest they get is steel.  Steel is not Black.  In the Halo 3 Beta this was an option as well, then when the game came out it was back to steel unless you set it up specifically in custom games but not a choice in player customization.  For crying out loud what is so bad about being a Black Spartan Death Machine. post-81987-0-38685700-1402672779_thumb.jpg

I don't know... There's a certain level where black could actually become an advantage, due to shadows and dark maps. However I guess you could say the same thing about white on snow levels and green in jungles. People however never realize they can take advantage of their armor color and don't. So, have your black... I just think it's an overused color. Does anyone remember this?

I'm a brown Spartan myself. Rewatching that video makes me want to put Hazop back on.

I think more metallic colours IN GENERAL should be available! Why no Neon colours? Why no metallic colours? Why no refractive colours? This is something that seriously needs to be added, along with patterns for the armor like hexagonal.

I do like the pattern talk. I remember in Reach where the elites had the Hexagonal type of armor. It could be a really cool thing. Just don't make things oversaturated, that would be a little intense for my eyes.

Since the Xbox One is a much more powerful system, I don't see why these different armour configurations wouldn't be possible. (inb4 Twin shows up)

For all we know, 343 might have a colour dial system like MSPaint where you just type in how much of red, green, and blue you want, as well as the option to make it neon or metallic. Or if said neon and metallic colours use much more power to render, they could come in preset colours like we have now.