Ask The Director 2.0

Why do people send balloons to people whom are not feeling well? I'd rather just have candy or something when I'm feeling bad, lol.

Well yes, but some people would rather have balloons. It's simply a gesture to remind the ill person that they are in your thoughts. lol

In your opinion, why do you think new members leave so soon after joining the forum?

Well, a lot of people join forums because they googled something, saw an opinion, and decided to voice their own. Once their opinions are voiced, they feel no need to stick around.

Either that or Microsoft tech support tells them that this is the official 343i forum and that they should come here for help...

Tell me... What happens in my future?

You die.

in the song "Mr. Roboto" by Styx, the Character Killroy refers to himself a the modren man, what does modren mean? is it just a misspell/mispronunciation of modern or something else?

It is the English lettering of the simplified Japanese translation of modern. It's a nod to how successful their Japanese tour was. Plus Japan was massively influential in technology (which is what the song is about) at the time. And now. And probably for the next few hundred years.

Can Pigs fly o.O

Not on their own, no.

What is your response to the people who say Witcher 3's world is: "boring and empty"?

Well clearly they've been stuck in White Orchard for a tad too long. There's always something to fight, pick up, or explore for teh lulz in all of the other locations.

Is a plant photosynthesizing using oxygen from its environment an example of a biotic organism interacting with an abiotic factor in its environment? Thank you.

Plants don't use oxygen in photosynthesis you silly. They use water and carbon dioxide and produce oxygen as a byproduct. But yes, photosynthesis is an example of a biotic organism interacting with an abiotic factor.

Also another example of a biotic organism interacting with an abiotic factor in it's environment would be an animal breathing.

I am amazed that you have kept this going for this long. My question is, out of all the men and women in the world, why is it that the women are always right? Lol. Just kidding. My real question is, what is your favorite hobby and could Pokémon make it better?

My favorite hobby is playing video games, and I became disinterested in Pokemon after 3rd gen was released. I caught every pokemon in the first and second Gens (Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, and Crystal) and I even traded for Mew, but now a days it would take nearly a lifetime to catch them all. That's no longer a hobby, it's an obsession in my opinion. I was never into pokemon to be the 'ultimate battle champion' or the 'contest champ' or the 'berry brewing champ' or any of that. I wanted to be a pokemon master, and every time I achieved this goal they added hundreds more to catch.

Plants don't use oxygen in photosynthesis you silly. They use water and carbon dioxide and produce oxygen as a byproduct. But yes, photosynthesis is an example of a biotic organism interacting with an abiotic factor.

Also another example of a biotic organism interacting with an abiotic factor in it's environment would be an animal breathing.

Apologies, I meant CO2, it was a long day...

Thanks

Which did you prefer? The old Pokemon theme song? or the new Pokemon theme song?

Also do you think Team Rocket, at heart, is really evil?

I prefer the old Pokemon theme song, and I think that Jesse and James joined Team Rocket because they are teenagers who are trying to be cool. The organization itself is evil though, no doubt.

• Like 2

Hey, I'm not really sure who you are or if you have any say in the games, but if possible could someone please look into making it so you don't drop rank for quitting if your whole team abandons you? Especially  on the easiest map to spawn trap and kill Zenith. I literally almost broke my controller after staying in for 3 minutes and getting snipped spawn no less the 30 times. This is in my opinion the most flawed part of the current ranking system,  and the one that is causing me the most rage. 

Hey, I'm not really sure who you are or if you have any say in the games, but if possible could someone please look into making it so you don't drop rank for quitting if your whole team abandons you? Especially  on the easiest map to spawn trap and kill Zenith. I literally almost broke my controller after staying in for 3 minutes and getting snipped spawn no less the 30 times. This is in my opinion the most flawed part of the current ranking system,  and the one that is causing me the most rage. 

I don't have any say in the games, as this is a community forum. The official Halo forum is https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us

Ralph likes 25 but not 24; he likes 400 but not 300; he likes 144 but not 145. Which does he like:

A. 10

B. 50

C. 124

D. 200

E. 1600

5*5=25, 20*20=400, and 12*12=144

So it would seem that Ralph likes perfect squares.

Square Root of 10 is 3.16, so that's not a perfect square.

Square Root of 50 is 7.07

Square Root of 124 is 11.13

Square Root of 200 is 14.14

Square Root of 1600 is 40, making it a perfect square.

So the answer is E. 1600