Hopes and wishes for Halo 2 Anniversary.

Content:

Of course the campaign can be remastered visually, but what about.. Extra missions? The original story for when MC was not on Earth yet was that he was going to board a Covvie ship, eventually fighting a new enemy I forget the name of. They can do things for this game they didn't have a chance to do before, hell even make up new missions.

Terminals are optional, perhaps showing events of First Strike, or more stuff about 343 Guilty Spark.

Design:

The Covvie designs....Not H4 designs, not my favorite. Perhaps Reach styled Elites like the last anniversary.

Grunts: H3 or Reach.

Jackals: 3 style is cool, but imagine a hybrid of Skirmishers and Jackals.

Brutes: Reach Brutes were kinda lame to me, less hair made them look weird (Halo 3 did this) Instead just a more realistic 2 style would be ok, but of course they can be creative.

Drones: They don't really change much, but I guess Reach.

Hunters: Reach definitely! But H3 was a cool look, too.

Weapons: can also be mixtures of other Halo games (Mostly Reach or 3)

Multiplayer:

Split screen multiplayer unlike Halo 1 anniversary, and hopefully bring H2 back to the XBL systems. The maps can be both halo 2 and other maps from other games, all remastered. And hopefully changeable armor in the armory like Halo 3, perhaps even bonus armor for pre-orders.

I have many more great ideas, but I am ready to hear you guys.

sniper0092 ?

Is that not what a Annivery edition is supposed to be ?

Yes I liked Halo CEA the Terminals were cool and interesting but that is where it stopped....

I was really looking forward to playing Halo CE multiplayer online , 8V8 but instead it was ported Reach multiplayer with new maps. :(

So I just hope that if / when, Halo 2A comes out it is a Annivery edition with proper unchanged Halo 2 muilplayer.  

sniper0092 ?

Is that not what a Annivery edition is supposed to be ?

Yes I liked Halo CEA the Terminals were cool and interesting but that is where it stopped....

I was really looking forward to playing Halo CE multiplayer online , 8V8 but instead it was ported Reach multiplayer with new maps. :(

So I just hope that if / when, Halo 2A comes out it is a Annivery edition with proper unchanged Halo 2 muilplayer.  

I never said change multiplayer, I mostly said to change the designs and textures of the maps. They can add H4 multiplayer, but don't make just that.