Need someone to train me

darkwhip11

Need someone to help me get better at halo 4.

I would consider my self above average but now im stuck. 

I cant seem to get better.

No I dont want to join a clan in fact im already apart of a community.

Hopefully someone could show me what it is im doing wrong and teach me how to aim better.

My gamertag: darkwhip11.

im online almost everyday around 4:00pm cst time

Teaching you how to aim better isn't something that can be done, and if you're doing bad, chances are that's the reason. No matter how much strategy you learn, how many unique tactics and skills you utilize, if you can't shoot an enemy there's nothing you can do.

And the only thing you can do to improve your shooting is just to play a bunch. DON'T use an AR, because that cheapskate weapon which isn't even good doesn't help you practice your aiming at all. I'd suggest start with the BR, then switch to the DMR/Light Rifle. Play Matchmaking a bunch, and you'll get better eventually.

Edited by ♥ Yoko ♥

• 4 weeks later...

I find humor in this.

Best bet is to try to take a longer range approach, and analyze the map, and player behavior, once you have a read on how people react, things become a lot easier.  Getting a better internet connection also can do you wonders (speak with experience from seeing your internet's prowess)