Fallout new Vegas RP Sign up and discussion thread

You do know how powerful a .44 is, right? You wouldn't be able to dual-wield them.

I HEREBY PROCLAIM WITH UTMOST LOUDNESS AND AUTHORITY THAT THIS STATEMENT IS COMPLETELY FALSE!

Not to mention the fact that I have personally accomplished this feat, and not only did I find that it was possible but not nearly as difficult as I imagined, I have found a couple of videos that also prove it's possible. Enjoy.

Video Proof 1:

Video Proof 2: 

Second video he has a .44 and a .50 in his hands, so it still counts even though it isn't technically duel .44's.

Equal or greater value, I always say.

• Like 2

I HEREBY PROCLAIM WITH UTMOST LOUDNESS AND AUTHORITY THAT THIS STATEMENT IS COMPLETELY FALSE!

Not to mention the fact that I have personally accomplished this feat, and not only did I find that it was possible but not nearly as difficult as I imagined, I have found a couple of videos that also prove it's possible. Enjoy.

Video Proof 1:

Video Proof 2:

Second video he has a .44 and a .50 in his hands, so it still counts even though it isn't technically duel .44's.

Equal or greater value, I always say.

I stand corrected.

Race :human

Name:Sarah

Sex:female

Three major skills: sneak, energy weapons, science(hacking)

Appearance: 5'3" tall, short blonde hair, blue eyes

Faction : none currently

Weapons: a plasma defender and combat knife

Armor: mercenary grunt outfit, with a medium sized brown backpack

Brief History: being the daughter of enclave remanents she knew of a lot of tech, and learned to shoot young. She was told many stories about the enclave, none on the terrible things they tried, and did. She set out at age eighteen to get a lot of money, eventually finding New Vegas she thought to try to bring the enclave back, by exploiting mr. House's wealth, still believing in all the good she heard.

(Made skills easier to find)

Silent just like to point out it looks like your faction is the Enclave.

Also you missed out what your 3 skills are do that and you are in.

Also update I am writing more about my guy in the RP this Saturday. :)

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Germini OOC: How come people are not posting? I at least try to make every two or three days, if not then, then I'd try to make it once a week

My response to this is Ledgend has exams this week

Bacon has been busy writing other stuff and I think exams...

No idea about TK

:)

I'm only a moderator around here but in the usual RP's I play, if I actually have the time to do so, I'd probably be posting around 5-6 times a day - which is a number limited by the fact that I have a timezone that is fairly unique in the communites I'm in - for every single different character I have. I've had days of RPing where I post many, many times a day, over the course of weeks, possibly due to an event (E.g. a big fight between two player factions or something) or something.

One post a day, One post every two days, or even one a week isn't something I see as very healthy personally.

(Btw I have exams from tomorrow all the way to 16th June. lul)

Ok, then I am cool, I was just confused is all. And Yoko I completely agree with you if I could I would post more than once a day too, but I don't want to have some pages filled up with what I have. Gotta give other people a chance.

Caboose your post just gave me an awesome idea.

Question regarding the RP, it has nothing to do with my post in the process, but in Fallout: NV mods are made for the games are we allowed to implement them as long as they are not OP, strays from the Fallout universe, and we work to get them?

<p>All right I'll get on that. It'll take awhile to find them though so your gonna have to wait.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Mods</p>

<p>After School Special</p>

<p>Armored Bounty Hunter Duster</p>

<p>Black Leathered Armored Duster</p>

<p>Clint Eastwood-Man with no name</p>

<p>Courier's Cache</p>

<p>ELECTRO-CITY</p>

<p>Flash Lights</p>

<p>Mare's Leg</p>

<p>Mateba Model 6 Unica</p>

<p>Metro 2033 double barrel-Duplet</p>

<p>Mobile Truck</p>

<p>MP-412 Rex</p>

<p>New Vegas Bounties</p>

<p>Pipboy 2500</p>

<p>Portable Campsite</p>

<p>Taurus Raging Bull</p>

<p>Remington 870 sawed off</p>

<p> </p>

<p>All the guns, if I am correct are by Mellinium.</p>

<p>The Pipboy 2500 can be found in a vault in a storage room.</p>

<p>The are more but I believe adding them would be over doing it a bit.</p>

I am sadly saying no if I am honest and that everything has to have been in the vanilla game. :)

There are tons of mods out there and if you could have any one of them really....

I just don't like the idea.

Edited by Caboose the Ace

• 2 weeks later...