what do u hope the ranks to be like in halo 5

HaloKittyGirl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There should be 2 types of playlists Ranked and social

1 Ranked playlists should have the Halo 2  1 to 50 ranking system

2 social should have the Halo Reach ranking system :)

Pretty much what Ranger said. We're getting the best of both worlds regarding this topic, having the classic ranked playlist system from Halo 3 and having the Halo Reach ranking system for the main reason that there are a lot more ranks to gain. As long as we don't get a number ranking system in Halo 5 we'll be fine, the Halo 4 ranking system was pathetic and lazy, not hating but it all honestly what so fun about leveling up and not getting a nice shiny rank to go with your time and effort.

• Like 1

Once again, i agree with Ranger on this one. However, i did really love the Halo 3 ranking system, and, although i sucked at the game, the thought of a shiny new rank for each level kept me persisting.  

The fact they didn't do it in Halo 4 is one of the reasons it doesn't have many people playing it. They have to do it, I love having a shiny rank to show off to my friends or even fellow clan/community mates. That's what it's all about. ^_^

Edited by ShockGazm