Halo 2 !!!!!!

Thrasher24

Sooo, wat about a remake? Did 343 and every1 else settle the legal matters to make a remake? I think i heard some1 say Ubisoft had legal rights to game or somthin like that. (Yes ik its Bungie's game but they sold the 'Halo' title. Not neccessarily the other halo games, minus Halo1)

*Fan art found on Bing.com*

15596-halo-2.jpg

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Removed inappropriate language.

I think we'd all love to see a Halo 2 remake. Nah, highly doubtful Ubisoft would have legal rights to Halo 2, just wouldn't make sense considering Bungie made the game... every ounce of it (Maybe 343i helped, I'm not too sure). I mean 343i are now in charge of the Halo series, why Ubisoft would have their legal rights makes absolutely no sense to me or in general for that matter.

Edited by ShockGazm

Bungie transferred all of the Halo content and data to 343. That means every title, every game, and every stat. That being said, I don't think Ubisoft or any other company will be making Halo 2 or any others for that matter... (a company not owned by MS that is). 

Bungie transferred all of the Halo content and data to 343. That means every title, every game, and every stat. That being said, I don't think Ubisoft or any other company will be making Halo 2 or any others for that matter... (a company not owned by MS that is). 

Not all, obviously the sound was made by 343i. idk y, but they didnt get Bungies.

Ok, my fault. Who ever told me bout Ubisoft got there info from false source, or w.e. Halo 2 remake is NOT in production. Microsoft has no intention and any more xbox original remakes (for now). Prob wont get it for at LEAST 4-5years.

to bring it back. Servers on Halo 2 were shutdown by bungie, before 343i bought Halo. Plus it would sell more that halo 4, or reach (if they reopen servers and use Halo2 multiplayer, and NOT do wat they did for CE).

343i did hint on Halo wars 2 tho.

I Don't think they will remake it, probably because the game was good enough to begin with. I mean, Why fix something that's not broken?

Not so much fix, but give Halo 2 a complete makeover. If we were able to play Halo 2 for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, it would be class. Well, I know you can play Halo 2 on the 360 but you have to be offline and can't get achievements for it. I think I can speak for most people when I say, we'd all love to play Halo 2 again except with the improved graphics and new achievements.

Not so much fix, but give Halo 2 a complete makeover. If we were able to play Halo 2 for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, it would be class. Well, I know you can play Halo 2 on the 360 but you have to be offline and can't get achievements for it. I think I can speak for most people when I say, we'd all love to play Halo 2 again except with the improved graphics and new achievements.

It would be an interesting endeavor, I'd admit.