PC Playdates

GryffinGuy007

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Low-end PC, or Mid to High?

• Low
    • Mid to High
    • I don't own a PC. ;-;

Howdy.

So, I've recently come up with organizing some PC playdates. The main reasons are that most Xbox 360 games right now have become a little stale and old. Also, most of you cannot afford an Xbox One, or may have decided to part with the Xbox and go towards the PS4. However, there's one thing we all own (with exceptions) - a PC.

You may not have the best PC, you may literally have the best PC, but most of us will be able to play most games together. As a result of this PC hardware gap, I propose having 2 main categorized playdates: One for lower end PCs (Low+) and one for mid-range to high-end PCs (Mid+).

Unlike consoles, there's an even wider variety of games we can play as a community. The best part is: A handful of them are very cheap, even FREE! So, before I start hosting these playdates, I need to know a couple of things from you guys: What times are suitable, what games are suitable and most importantly: How many of you are actually willing to turn up? Post your ideas below. Tell me what games you play. I'll make up a list below of the games and the games that have the most amount of members who play them will have a spot in the playdates:

(Current Games List)

Low+

-Garry's Mod

-No More Room In Hell

-Team Fortress 2

-Minecraft

-Terraria

-Killing Floor

-Natural Selection 2

-Half Life 2 (The Hidden)

-Battlefield Heroes

Mid+

-Planetside 2

-Warframe

-Just Cause 2 (MP Mod)

-DayZ Standalone

-Primal Carnage

-Contagion

-Star Wars: The Old Republic

-Battlefield 4

-Guild Wars 2

What games do you play or would like to play with the community?

• Like 5

I have a high powered computer which can run any of those games at max with ease, however, I don't have most of those games so that puts me at the disadvantage lol.

The games I share in common with those said above; Minecraft, Terraria, PlanetSide2, TeamFortress 2. Planing on getting DayZ standalone soon.

I do suggest if you're going to do it on Minecraft, use DocSpartans server, it's quite the fun server and doesn't have griefers like other servers unfortunately do.

I would recommend people getting PlanetSide 2 also, though only downside is that you gotta have a decent computer to run at high settings due to the crap optimisation the game runs with, though when playing with many people is an absolute blast.

• Like 1

I love this idea!! I personally think we should aim for some of the free games to play like Team Fortress 2 or NMRiH so the people with the lower end can still play and won't have to spend money.

Also for Minecraft we should play on DocsServer. I heard he will be bringing it back 

• 1 year later...