Halo 5 Covenant & Prometheans Return?

Brett

Well I don't see were or why they would take out the Prometheans or the Covenant. Especially because there has only been Halo title so far with them we don't know a whole lot about the enemies yet. So I'm not surprised they are staying. Like said above I would like to see other types of Prometheans and maybe the return of the flood, depending were the campaign takes us.

If they do reintroduce the flood though I hope to God that they don't make them like the ones in Halo 4. Honestly that's not what I would like or imagine the flood to look like. I liked the infection forms and combat forms. 

• Like 1

Well I don't see were or why they would take out the Prometheans or the Covenant. Especially because there has only been Halo title so far with them we don't know a whole lot about the enemies yet. So I'm not surprised they are staying. Like said above I would like to see other types of Prometheans and maybe the return of the flood, depending were the campaign takes us.

If they do reintroduce the flood though I hope to God that they don't make them like the ones in Halo 4. Honestly that's not what I would like or imagine the flood to look like. I liked the infection forms and combat forms. 

I do not know how the Flood could come back when they were killed off in Halo 3?

They could always say a few got onto a ship or something like that. I don't think they will bring them back though, because it would be so hard to bring them back into the story.

Also there is no point for them to come back. I just mentioned them because of I was trying to prove the point that the no enemies were going to be leaving in the next campaign.