Halo Figures and one you would like to see

WonderWombat

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which characters would you like to see be made into figures

• Elite Honor Guard
    • Infested Flood forms (Elites, Brutes, etc.)
    • The Flood (Carriers, Tanks, etc.)
    • Gravemind
    • Dr. Halsey
    • The Prophets
    • Brute Honor Guard
    • Halo 2 Brute
    • Elite Councilor
    • Team Black
    • Miranda Keys
    • Other surviving Spartans (Kelly, Naomi, etc.)
    • Other

So what figures, if any, do you have from the Halo series? Is it a collection or just a few of them. Do you only have McFarlane figures, or have you been collecting them long enough to have those awful Joyride figures, or do you even have some of those cool play arts figures.

Also McFarlanes Toys has a lot of unmade characters from the universe, I'm going to assume that they will make a good share of Halo 4 figures in the future, but what about previous games and other media? I didn't include a multiple choice poll to avoid people just clicking all of the choices.

I think that I have 42 or 43 figures right now, the Promethean Knight and the Didact are probably the best looking. I am trying to find a good display shelf for them. I also want to try and get a couple of the play arts figures seen below.

play_arts_kai___halo_4___master_chief_w_

play_arts_kai___halo_4___sarah_palmer_1_

• Like 1

I currently have no Halo figures, but just heaps of the Mega Bloks from 3 years ago lol, nowhere near as good looking as some of the other figures there are out there. In terms of what i want made into a Miniature is the Elite Honor guard from Halo 2. Do you remember the cutscene where the Elite Swipes away the Grunt from the Prophet? I think a diorama from that scene would be really cool, it could feature the elites' staff/glaive in an upwards motion because it has made contact with the Grunt. The Grunt could be also seen reeling backwards with a cut in his face, oozing out the blue blood onto the floor. Behind that Grunt, there would be a few others and a Jackal revolting against the Honor Guard with their fists in the air etc... what do you think? Do you like this idea?

I currently have no Halo figures, but just heaps of the Mega Bloks from 3 years ago lol, nowhere near as good looking as some of the other figures there are out there. In terms of what i want made into a Miniature is the Elite Honor guard from Halo 2. Do you remember the cutscene where the Elite Swipes away the Grunt from the Prophet? I think a diorama from that scene would be really cool, it could feature the elites' staff/glaive in an upwards motion because it has made contact with the Grunt. The Grunt could be also seen reeling backwards with a cut in his face, oozing out the blue blood onto the floor. Behind that Grunt, there would be a few others and a Jackal revolting against the Honor Guard with their fists in the air etc... what do you think? Do you like this idea?

That would be cool, especially if I could make it. :P

I'm trying my hand at a small diorama. I had a busted up Active Camo spec ops elite who I painted, and he is impaling some Spartan with his sword.

• Like 1

I really like the 2nd Statue, the Spartan with the Scout armor. Could it be Sarah Palmer? Or is it?? Do you know where i can buy it from?

It is Sarah Palmer, and it is the most expensive one. :P

Amazon would be the best bet. I order the Chief yesterday and fortunately there was a damaged box deal so it was $15 off, I don't use the boxes so good for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-Palmer-Spartan-Action-Figure/dp/B00AH7ZATM/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1388417492&sr=1-1&keywords=sarah+palmer It is $69.99 with $9.95 shipping.

Ebay might be a good choice too.

Edited by WonderWombat