AWI CodePhoenix Posted July 19, 2015 Report Share Posted July 19, 2015 Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums here, but I'm AWI CodePhoenix, currently ranked Corporal, and had been a member of AWI for almost 5 months now. Sorry guys like I said I'm new to the forums here, and don't know how to delete or edit posts, but that post was intended to continue on to this one. To continue on from that previous post i made, I'm going to let you guys know my adventure so far in the clan. I was recruited by "Metal Mew 2", and didn't know what to expect, but wasn't in one so why not. I was told of the "we chat app" where we mainly communicate between multiple members in the clan. I met clan leader "Your Fear", and many awesome members who almost all plays halo. What I think is truly amazing in this clan, is that I feel like I have a sense of purpose here, a sort of family, and have people I know in AWI, to play halo with almost anytime. You get to voice your opinions, about the clan, and possibly take actions of ideas you may have to help improve the clan. We may argue time to time, but not often we do, and when we do, we get through it together. If your looking for a clan to join, your at the right place. We have both Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE members. You can contact me through any of them, and we could join a party chat and discuss the joining process if your interested, and possibly play a game while discussing it. I'm not the only member in here, so if there's anyone you would want to contact instead, I can forward you to them. You can also reply below if your interested, and someone will contact you soon. Also I'm understanding how posting works now, both of those are together and if I'm not mistaken, this one will be with my that post. Haha, well at least I showed up with little humor. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sdwdafa32 Posted July 19, 2015 Report Share Posted July 19, 2015 Okay. So I'm new to forums, clans, etc. But if this clan is like a big family, then I'll do fine I'd like to join since it looks like you guys are pretty friendly My GT:IzzyRWBYRose (I am 17 but, pretty mature for my age. If you do think I could talk with you guys and possibly join, please keep in mind what my Xbox bio says) 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI CodePhoenix Posted July 19, 2015 Report Share Posted July 19, 2015 Ill contact you when I get out of work today, which im just about to start work so may take some time. If you liked to be contacted sooner than like 9 to 10 hours, Ill forward you to another member. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI Metal Mew 2 Posted July 19, 2015 Report Share Posted July 19, 2015 Thanks AWI Code Pheonix, Very well written post, made me proud to read it. @@GoldenHuntress I'm only on the xbox 360 but look forward to hearing if you join, if you own both feel free to contact me if Code is away. Thanks to all potential members for reading regardless of if you decide to join or not. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sphamuel Posted July 24, 2015 Report Share Posted July 24, 2015 I like the way you guys do business! Count me in! GT: PantyDropper479 Age:19 Northwest Arkansas I like the way you guys do business, count me in! GT: PantyDropper479 Age: 19 Northwest Arkansas Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PaRTyRocK NLW Posted July 25, 2015 Report Share Posted July 25, 2015 @Sphamuel, Hey dude saw what you said, Its Cool that your 19, I'v Sent you a message on Xbl about Joining witch i'll get you set up with. as an aditonal note to everyone else, We are an internatonal clan and welcome members from all contries. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jordan Horner Posted July 25, 2015 Report Share Posted July 25, 2015 Meet all requirements Old member of 5 clans three registered with game battles Send me a invite if willing GT: a13OSSatWAR *ex member Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TIMEX1994 Posted July 25, 2015 Report Share Posted July 25, 2015 I'm on 360, interested, message me bro! I'm on 360...I,m interested...please message me! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI Golgari - Your Fear Posted July 26, 2015 Author Report Share Posted July 26, 2015 Meet all requirements Old member of 5 clans three registered with game battles Send me a invite if willing GT: a13OSSatWAR *ex member I'm on 360, interested, message me bro! I'm on 360...I,m interested...please message me! I thank you both for your replies, one of our member will be in contact with you soon, I shall also send you a friend request and hit you up personally if I think it is taking too long to speak with you. Your Fear AWI Clan Leader Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PaRTyRocK NLW Posted July 27, 2015 Report Share Posted July 27, 2015 I'm on 360, interested, message me bro! I'm on 360...I,m interested...please message me! Need your GT bro Meet all requirements Old member of 5 clans three registered with game battles Send me a invite if willing GT: a13OSSatWAR *ex member You should have a message on Xbl from me Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ganecocks843 Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 College student looking to put off studying.. LODADDY101617 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI CodePhoenix Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 GaneCocks, ill message you up when I get out of work, and walk through the process with you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ACS Ranger Posted August 2, 2015 Report Share Posted August 2, 2015 Interested in joining a clan. Age: 19 Gamertag: ACS Dark Ranger (it's an old gamer tag I never bothered to change) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI Golgari - Your Fear Posted August 3, 2015 Author Report Share Posted August 3, 2015 Thank you ACS Dark Ranger.. I have requested a member of my team to contact you. We are AWI, expect us. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI CodePhoenix Posted August 3, 2015 Report Share Posted August 3, 2015 Hey ACS Ranger, I'm going to try and contact you within now to a hour from now, If I cant get ahold of you, message AWI Redneck on Xbox, if he doesn't respond by the time I get out of work i'll try getting ahold of you again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zero Requiem Posted August 3, 2015 Report Share Posted August 3, 2015 This sounds like a worthwhile investment of my free time My gamertag is Zer0 Requiem 00, please message me with more info at your earliest convenience, thank you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI CodePhoenix Posted August 3, 2015 Report Share Posted August 3, 2015 Haha I like your gametag, my gamertag originated from Code Geass as well. Ill add you up right now and try getting ahold of you. Ill be on xbox 360 for awhile today. Ill be working on you today too ACS if your online. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TyrantViperII Posted August 11, 2015 Report Share Posted August 11, 2015 You guys still recruiting? My gt is TyrantViperII. Thanks! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI Metal Mew 2 Posted August 12, 2015 Report Share Posted August 12, 2015 @TyrantViperll We are always recruiting, I will contact you personally, on the 360 and give you the Clan website. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SHADExSLAYERX7 Posted August 19, 2015 Report Share Posted August 19, 2015 Hey I would like to join your clan it seem pretty chill already read the rules and such and so yeah My gt is my username 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI Metal Mew 2 Posted August 19, 2015 Report Share Posted August 19, 2015 Ok no problem, at the moment some of us in the U.K are having issues connecting to XBL add AWI CodePhoenix or continue to wait and someone will contact you shortly 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rising Force Posted August 27, 2015 Report Share Posted August 27, 2015 Do you guys also play mcc on Xbox one? You guys sound awesome either way. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI Metal Mew 2 Posted August 27, 2015 Report Share Posted August 27, 2015 @@Rising Force Yes we play on both the 360 and the Xbox 1, Please be patient and apply via our website Which i have in-boxed you here Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI CodePhoenix Posted August 27, 2015 Report Share Posted August 27, 2015 Have we gotten things sorted out with Rising Force for possible new recruit? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AWI Metal Mew 2 Posted August 27, 2015 Report Share Posted August 27, 2015 Yeah he's all signed up on the website so far, Awaiting adding on Xb1 tag Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now