Who is ready for 2014?

Ghost Recon

Halo 5 isn't coming to the xbox 360 I don't know who told you that.

Also why are we ignoring the PS4, PC, and Wii U? They're getting some good games too. 

gamesphere_o_1159415.jpg

UmrTevE.gif

Excited for Destiny... but other than that, time for a fantastic new year! With fun stuff.... so yeah!

Happy Holidays... also 2014 is too even of a number.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to 2014, new start, fresh year and a new console. Gonna play the hell out of the PS4! Considering Destiny gets exclusive content, that's going to make the experience so good, even though it won't be out for a good amount of months. I've stopped my Xbox Live Renewal because when 2014 comes, I'll be solely on Playstation only, down the line I may get an Xbox One for Halo 5 and Forza 5, depends what Halo 5 will be like. I'm just not taken by Microsoft anymore, not big on much of what they showed us (Couldn't give a damn about TV). Oh and I'm gonna play the Nintendo 3DS, already have Pokemon X, gonna enjoy that. I'm 20 but hell if I want Pokemon, I'll get Pokemon. Yeah, gonna be a good year.

• 2 weeks later...