Depression quest a game you must play

Caboose The Ace

So what is Depression quest you ask ?

Depression quest is a free game ( you can donate if you want ) where you play as a person with depression he is finding being sociable hard finds going to work hard is taking no medication or seeing a therapist. so it is a role play point and click adventure as you play though his life the choices in it are hard and have deep consequences and the worse you're depression gets the less choices you have in the events that play out .

It is a very well made game that I suggest you try it definitely improved my awareness of desperation

( just type Depression quest in on Google and it should come up enjoy. :D

EDIT I did this to raise awareness of desperation and this game really does that it moved me like no other game has before

Edited by Ranger447
  • Like 1

i have played this game for 7 years and it isnt a nice game to play at all since you feel isolated and you start to feel really down about yourself and i had it for so long that i can slip into a phase where i will do nothing for about 10 mins but depression is something that cant be forgotten easily and the people who do put people into this state are ********

i have played this game for 7 years and it isnt a nice game to play at all since you feel isolated and you start to feel really down about yourself and i had it for so long that i can slip into a phase where i will do nothing for about 10 mins but depression is something that cant be forgotten easily and the people who do put people into this state are ********

A game can't make you feel depressed but it can make you feel down.

The game was meant to raise awareness of depression not cause depression because depression is a medical condition with the chemicals in your brain. 

Edited by Buns

Yang this game was not out for 7 years it is pretty recent. :)

EDIT :

DERP MOMMENT ALERT !

I figured out and was later told that by the man himself yang does have depression and was posting about his life not about this game  

Edited by Ranger447
  • Like 1

Yang this game was not out for 7 years it is pretty recent. :)

EDIT :

DERP MOMMENT ALERT !

I figured out and was later told that by the man himself yang does have depression and was posting about his life not about this game  

It wasn't a derp moment Yang failed to properly convey his depression with text. We made assumptions off what he said and it isn't your fault for not knowing no need to give yourself a derp moment it was just some misunderstanding.