Microsoft taking pre orders for: Halo for Xbox One.

Ghost Recon

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Halo-for-Xbox-One/productID.286029500
Microsoft taking pre orders for: Halo for Xbox One.

I already pre ordered mine right now. Also I think that is so Sweet and Awesome to know that Microsoft is taking pre orders for Halo for Xbox One right now. Also I think a lot of people are going to pre order it early before they run out or stop taking pre orders.

What if "Halo: Xbox One" is actually Halo 4 with a fresh coat of paint (new graphics), at 60 FPS, dedicated servers, all of the missing custom game options returned, and remakes of every Halo 2 multiplayer Map included.... And its shipped on a second Blu-ray disc along with Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign mode equip with a Skull menu that has some default skulls unlocked but the rest have to be found. And a meta-score so you can compete with friends to see who gets a higher score like Halo 3 and Reach, and 4 player online co-op over Xbox live, with full kinect voice features, and hand gestures... Maybe even a little window on the bottom corner of the screen that is like a webcam so you can see your friends face and reactions as you play...

This doesn't surprise me. Halo's always been a seller of Xbox consoles, so why break the streak now? I bet Microsoft probably has a special edition Xbox One in the works right now to go along with Halo 5.

They've made Limited Edition consoles for most, if not all Halo games so it's very likely that they'll make one, and I plan to get one when it's released, next year hopefully.