Slayer BR's, Slayer BR's, Slayer BR's

Flippant Sol

Slayer BR's should return as an official playlist, with the following RESTRICTIVE rules...

• No DLC Required
  • No Custom Class's
  • 5 on 5
  • Primary BR, Secondary AR
  • 2 Frags
  • No Sprint
  • No AA
  • Weapons Physically Placed on Map Without Ordnance Markers
  • Dual-Wielding
  • Excessive Grenades
  • Score to 50
  • Suicide and Betrayal Penalty
  • No In-Game Joining
  • Penalize Quitters
  • Classic Maps
  • Publicly-Viewable CSR
  • Skill-Based Matchmaking
  • 4-FN-SHOT-KILL
  • No Assault Rifle Bloom
  • NO KILLCAMS
  • 5 Second Respawn
  • NO OP WEAPONS

That list is just being stuck into the past, that's exactly like H3 and doesn't change to being a new game at all. A new Halo game should be changing it up, not ripping it to be exact.

One other thing, Assault Rifles have always had bloom, so it's silly to say not to have it, that would be OP.

Sometimes, backtracking is okay, and because this only ONE playlist, I'm not saying that other playlists can't enhance the experience, I'm just saying that because Halo 4 offered the new experience without the old one, It couldn't satisfy everyone, and thus, the new experience sort of 'replaced' the old one. Also, when I talk about AR bloom, I'm talking about the reticle.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with everything except dual wielding. I would play the crap out of this playlist if they made it. And @azaxx, why not do what was popular in the past? H3 held onto its player base for much longer than either Reach or 4, both of which mixed it up and brought out alot of new things that obviously didnt go over well with the majority of people.